Prologue

-Edited-

-Edited-

"Come on it's almost time" spoke the eight-year-old girl who was grabbing onto the eight-year-old boy's wrist. Running down the paths of their backyard, heading down toward the private beach their family have owned.

Both of the children were dressed in their casual clothes that consisted of a pair of normal tees, a skirt for the girl and a pair of jeans for the boy, and their matching running shoes. It had been night time and the children were told to head upstairs and change into their nightclothes- for them to get ready into bed, luckily their parents haven't gone up to check if they were sound asleep, they weren't known of the plans that consisted in the two sneaking downstairs and watching the Bioluminescence beach.

"Slow down, we'll make it on time. I promise" chuckled the boy- watching the eagerness on the little girl's face.

Their equally raven black hair flown through the breezed that passed by and their matching grey eyes show eagerness on heading towards the beach- watching the blue sea sparkles glow through the night.

"Okay do we have everything" reaching the shore, the girl had turned around- looking up towards the boy who was slightly growing day by day.

"Yes, the guitars right here-" patting the instrument that hand around his shoulder and torso, he continues, "and clearly you have the towel hanging off your shoulder" he points toward the striped colorful towel.

"Right" she extends the word in an embarrassing tone, grabbing the towel she lays it amongst the wet sand- considering they would like to be closer to the shore more than ever.

Taking a seat on the towel, the girl can barely contain her eagerness- waiting for the ocean to turn into its beautiful blue glow "do you think it would look bright as the pictures? Or do you think it has a certain type of feeling? I searched up that it was plankton that glows, is plankton a plant or animal? Maybe-"

"Hey! Remember to breathe when talking" he pushes down on her shoulder to stop her from jumping up in excitement or from exploding, meanwhile, the boy couldn't contain his smile from the excitement in the little girl sitting across from him.

"Sorry! I forgot sometimes" she says in embarrassment, sitting in silence she lets her toes curl in the wet sand and the waves hitting against her feet.

"Only you would forget to breathe" he chuckles but pulls her in for a hug and kisses the side of her head, removing her from the embrace- he pulls the guitar in front of him and starts to strum a small tune he had learned the other day.

"You're getting better each day with the guitar, by the way, why are you so eager to learn it?" She ask but instead of looking towards him she sets her gaze out toward the ocean.

"I really don't know, it's just something new for me you know?" He vaguely says, "you know you could join me in my lessons and learn for yourself, I know you like singing so why don't you learn an instrument for the fun of it."