Chapter 23.

After school I was suppose to head towards our house to assist Luna with a meeting with Gio, but fuck that, her and Azriel can handle it

Getting in my car I start debating on what I want to eat, should I get Chick-fil-A or should I get frozen yogurt?....

Mmhh I'll get both, I took Azriel's card during class so I'm not paying.

Thank you Azriel.

Arriving at Chick-fil-A, pulling up towards the drive through i order my spicy chicken sandwich with medium fries and a sweet tea. Handing the person the car I look up and see a very good looking guy.

I wonder if he's on the menu.

He starts to chuckle. Did I say that out load.

"Yes you did." he gives me card back, while I feel heat rising up my cheeks. I immediately take my card back and drive away.

Awkward..

Handing me my meal, I drive off while taking sips of my sweet tea. Connecting my phone to Bluetooth I start playing the queen Ariana Grande.

Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
Buy myself all of my favorite things (yeah)

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch
Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?
Rather be tied up with calls and not strings
Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (yeah)

My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossy
Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)

I flip my non existent hair making the car swerve to the side, I put my hands back on the steering wheel. I don't wanna leave this world due to a car crash.

I wonder how I would look in a car crash, half of my body out of the window, glass everywhere while 7 rings is blasting through my speaker.

Haha that would be so funny I should try it another time.

Pulling up to Menchies frozen yogurt, I walk in running towards all the machines. Mmh so many flavors what should I get. Testing all the flavors I decide on Reese's peanut butter cup and milk chocolate caramel.Now toppings. Poring chocolate sprinklers and Oreo pieces I pay for my yogurt and drive home.

Arriving at the house I see the girls already arrived. Walking into the house I go in the kitchen sitting myself down on the table I start eating my food while scrolling through TikTok.

1hr later.....

Finishing up my food I place my phone down and start looking around the kitchen. Deciding I'm still hungry I grab ingredients to make cookies.