Chapter 30.

Walking down the hallway, the faint smell of blood lingers in the air, lights flickering

Walking down the hallway, the faint smell of blood lingers in the air, lights flickering. I can still hear all the screams of my victims, it plays in my mind like a broken record.

Reaching cell number 26, the guard nods stepping to the side letting me in. Walking in I stay towards the far right in the shadows, in the room is Ignacio with Papa, all I could hear was the man gasping for air as water splashed around him.

"To hell with you and your family you bi-." Before he finishes his sentence papá send's him a left hook towards his jaw making his head crane back.

"You know you have the decency to swear loyalty to my family, for what? For you to go behind our backs" he yanks his chin to look him in the eye "Now who did you give information to?"

"You might as well kill me because I'm not talking" he sneers.

Grabbing the Al Mar Sere knife hidden in my jacket I start to twirl it between my fingers, pulling up a chair I sit right in front of the ma- I mean coward.

"You brought in your bitch of a daughter, I'm not answering to you either, to hell with you and your family. You stupid cun-" before he could finish insulting me, Ignacio had started smashing his fist several times in his face.

"It's Ms. Reyes to you" yanking his head "nothing more and nothing less."

I keep staring at him. Twirling my knife, I cross my legs leaning over to get closer to him.

"What! Are you gonna strike me down with your eyes? Speak bitch! Do you think I'm scared of you? You are getting shit out of me."

He's trying to get a reaction out of me, I won't let him.

"He was right, you're weak and useless. You try so hard to be something you can never be, you will never be a boss, no matter how much blood is on your hands. You are still considered a bitch."

Bingo.

"He told me how you screamed, how he killed Lu--." slamming my knife into his thigh, I press down on it, twisting it, deriving immense pleasure from inflicting pain. A bloodcurdling roar rips through the air as blood pumps from the wound and his face pale.

"You don't ever get to say their name, don't ever let their name pass through your disgusting mouth," I say getting all up in his face.

Walking over to the table with all of our... Special tools. I lean my hands on the table, trying to control my breathing. I can feel the monster in me ready to spill blood, whoever's blood I can get my hands on.

"Get out!" I say towards papa and Ignacio.

"Luna I thi-"

"Get out Leonardo" I look towards him, hurt and understanding flashes through his eyes.

He knows I hate it when they see me like this. Nodding their heads, they both exist in the cell leaving me with the prisoner. Looking over at him I see shock appear on his face but quickly cover it with a smile.