Chapter 11

Happy Birthday to Sana🎉✨

Tzuyu POV

Mina still asleep and Lisa went to her dance lesson. I called up my dad.

Dad: Hey darling what's wrong?

Me: Am I bad girlfriend?

Dad: No darling.

Me: But Mina's been in so much danger and I'm not even the one being able to save her.

Dad: Darling, your a good girlfriend. All cause you can't save her doesn't mean your bad.

Me: Dad, she's been raped twice and nearly was raped again. I can't even protect her.

Dad: Did she get pregnant? I mean when did the rape take place?

Me: Um one was when she broke up with me. The seconded time I think it must of been when I we went to the UK.

Dad: If she was rapped at the begging of when you left. She  could of have been pregnant for 9 months and none of us would've know. She could of given the baby to a family member. If she was pregnant.

Me: I've got to go Minas waking up. Bye love you

Pregnant. Did she? Did he get her pregnant? If she kept the baby did she give it to her family member? I'm not mad if she has had a child. It just was forced.  I walked over to Mina.

"Hey", I said sitting on the bed.

She hugged me.

"Sorry for being clingy", she said.

"Ani it's fine love. It's fine I don't mind you being clingy", I said.

"You know Mieko. When was she born?", I asked.

 "February 16th", she responded.

One month before I came back she was born. I left on the 14th may. I remember what he said.

"To be exact when we done it 16th May".

She did. Mieko is her child.

"Why are you pulling that face?", she asked worried.

"He got you pregnant", I said.

"Don't leave me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you", she said crying while hugging me tight.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere", I said stroking her hair.