Chapter 24

Tzuyu POV

"Have you seen Mina?", I asked Dad.

"No I haven't", he responded.

"She's in the garden", Malcom said.

I walked out to the garden.

Garden

I'll be patient. She was playing with the kids and then dogs. 

"It'll take time", Malcom said.

"I know", I said and walked over to them.

"Morning", I said sitting down across from Mina.

"Ma", Mieko came crawling towards me but something already sat on me. 

"Ayioo Laing", I said.

He giggled and cupped my face with his tiny hands. I smiled as he tried putting his fingers into my mouth. But he got pulled away from me. I was shocked when Mina herself put herself on my lap hugging me.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"I want to sleep with you", she said.

"I want to be feeling your lips too. I want everything we had", she added.

I was about to speak.

"I don't want to take things slow. You'll get bored of waiting".

"Ani Love I can wait, I'm not going to fo--".

"You were going to give up on me!".

Ahh she's crying. I gently stroke her hair.

"We'll do things your way", I said.

The kids looked at me worried. Well Mieko did, Laing just looked confused.

"Please don't ever let me go", she said burying her head into my neck.

"I won't never again", I said.

"P-promise", she said looking at me.

"I promise", I said.

She went back to laying her head on my chest. I hummed a song and watched her slowly drift off to sleep.

"I'll never leave you again".

Mina POV

Bedroom

I woke up in her bedroom. Did she leave me?

"I'm here".

I looked beside me and saw Tzuyu. I hugged her and I began crying.

"She hit me Tzuyu".

"I can execute her. That was the plan but bodyguards took her away before, I done worst than what I did".

I looked up at her.

"What did you do?", I asked wiping my tears.

"I slapped her. Then punched her. She kinda of was bleeding", she said.

"But she's right about one thing".

I was confused.

"I can't protect you. The amount times you've nearly got raped cause off how terrible I am as a girlfre---".

I was shocked with myself. I pressed my lips against hers for a bit before pulling away.

"Please stop thinking your not good enough for me. Your perfect", I said and got up.

"Come shower with me".

Shower

I will overcome the fear. I flinched when I felt her hands on my back.

"Don't remove them", I said and faced her.

"Continue", I added.

Her hand's slowly moved around my body. I closed my eyes thinking off the time I first had her touch me. I opened my eyes and put my hand on her face. Kissing will help. Feeling her lips took me back to our first kiss. The time she caught me nearly passing out. I was shocked when heard her moan. I pulled away and saw I had my hand down by her pussy. She was blushing. Guess I was unconscious on where my hands were going.

"Sorry", she said.

"It's helping", I said.

I had an idea. We finished the shower.

Bedroom

"Lips on my body", I said.

She turned red. Why is she like this?

"To move on I need face the fear off being in this position. And being touched and kissed", I explained.

"And what if you ended up hitting me. That hurts", she said.

"Just do it please", I said.

"Slow sex and very cautious", she said.

I nodded my head.

"Okay. Just tell me to stop if you uncomfortable", She said.

"Ok".

Feeling her lips touch my neck made me flinched but I gripped onto the bedsheets. I didn't want her to stop. I need to get over this fear. Her hands held me in place as she slowly suck onto my neck.

"Tzuyu".

She pulled away and looked at me worried.

"Why didn't you say stop?", she asked wiping my tears.

"I want it, but I--".

"It's okay. Take deep breaths", she said and got off me. 

I pouted. I want her to do it but my body just keeps pushing her away.

"You control where my hands go. Where my lips are aloud to go", she giving me a blindfold.

"Tie it around me", She said.

I blindfolded her. It was swap of positions. You can do this Mina. I sat on her lap and took her hands after I did remove my bra. I placed her hand's on my breast. It felt weird at first but it's like she's already had my body mapped out in her head. She knew exactly what she was touching. I didn't flinch when her hands were just touching me.  I was slowly just staring to get rid of the anxious feeling, I was enjoying her touch. That I was needing for more. I pulled her hand's away.

"One seconded", I said.

I got off her and removed my panties. I was right in front of her face. I took the blindfold off.

"Please", I said begging.

"Positive for me to do that?", she asked.

"Yes".

Her hand's were on my waist.

"Okay".

I closed my eyes as I felt her mouth come in contact with my pussy. I didn't flinch. I wasn't scared. I just wanted her.