Chapter 23

Tzuyu POV

Shower

They left today. But part of me felt so guilty for leaving her crying in the dark room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. My mind got distracted after feeling  the sound of water moving. I open my eyes shocked to see Mina standing in front of me.

"Don't give up on me. Help me", she said.

I'm still shocked she came in here naked.

"Touch me...", she said.

Last night I was shocked she talked to me. But now she asking me to touch her. I carefully move my hand to her face. She did flinch but I didn't stop. My hand was on her cheek. A tear dropped down my cheek. I wanted to hug her but I don't want to make her afraid. She removed my hand. It made me confused but she turned around.

"I don't want to see the pain I caused you...", she said.

I just wanted to hug her and tell her she didn't. Tell her it isn't her fault she was scared. My arm's found their self about to wrap around her waist but she was shaking so I stopped myself, but her hand pulled my hands back.

"You hurt me so much. It hurt seeing you so vulnerable, killed seeing you not feeling safe with me but her. I'm sorry for punching the wooden table sorry for smashing the glass table. I was just frustrated at myself, I couldn't protect you. That's something I keep failing at".

My head was resting on her bare shoulder.

"I'm sorry for not being able to keep you safe".

Mina POV

I was the caused of her to nearly die again. Her hand's were leaving me so was her head. Is she going to leave me? Alone again?

I turned around and saw she was going to leave. I grabbed her wrist and made her hand near my breast. I did flinch but I need to have her. 

"I beg for you to not leave me", I said and came closer to her.

"Never give up on me. Never tell me you want nothing to do with me. Never tell me to get out of you live. Don't ever say our love meant nothing".

 I didn't realized how close my face was to her.

"Please Tzuyu, I love you. So please don't give me up", I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

Her hand reached up to my cheek and slowly wiped my tears away. 

"I wont give you up", she said and carefully place a kiss on my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around her waist putting my head against her.

"I'll just be careful with how I touch you", she said.

I hugged her tighter crying.