Chapter 20

Tzuyu POV

It's been a week since that girl tried raping Mina. And Mina still won't let me near her nor talk to me but I'm still trying to get her to realize I wouldn't force her to do that. I walked into her bedroom she's in at the moment. She's fast asleep cuddling the teddy tight. I'm sorry I didn't protect you good enough. I left the room upon deicing I'll let her sleep.

I bumped into father on the way out.

"I want to make it public, not that she was raped. I want to make the people protect her", I said.

"Okay".

Outside/ Middle of the city Stage

"I want everyone here and the people at home watching this, to listen. As you know lately, I was rumoured to be dating that girl. There's nothing between me and her. She was just my maid who offered to help with Prince Laing. But that's not what I wanted to say.

Myoui right now is traumatized by an event that has taken place by me not being able to protect her. I worry a lot since I feel like if I leave her alone for a seconds, she'll get attack by random strangers. I'm asking for you to help protect her if I leave her alone for a couple seconds. Will you help?", I asked after explaining everything.

Most nodded their heads.

"How is she now?", a women shouted.

"Well she's with her mum. Since she won't let me near her at the moment. Only her mum makes her feel safe. I promise to do a better job. And wait for her to recover", I responded.

"Thank you all for listening. And I appreciate you for protecting her", I said before walking off the stage and toward's the Limo.

Mina's Bedroom

I entered back into Mina's room and she was up. She already backed away from me. And I didn't even touch her. I just got frustrated punching the table next to me. I watch her just shake in fear. Maybe punching punching wasn't a good idea to let my anger out on myself. I sighed and just left the room. 

I found myself sitting in front of her door leaning back on it.

"My fault your scared. I can't even protect you".

I felt a pat on my head. I looked up and saw Olivia.

"It'll take time for her..", she said.

"Still my fault she's scared of me. My fault she got raped almost again. I can't even keep her safe from that happening. But she could", I said and walked away from Olivia.

Right Lisa. I called Lisa.

Lisa: What happened? You don't call me 

Me: She won't let me touch her. Nor to talk to her. I don't know if she will aloud you, but please do comeback and try

Lisa: Don't tell me a girl try too

Me: I'm not good enough to protect her from that...you can. You can also take her back to Korea too

I didn't listen to what she had to say.

"Your going to give up on her", I heard Dad say.

"She's scared of me. How am I meant to get her to understand I'm not going to hurt her if she just shakes in fear when she sees me. I can't do nothing right for her. It's better for her to be with Lisa", I said and walked into my room.

Mina POV

Mum came in and hugged me.

"You do know that Tzuyu won't hurt you", Mum said.

"I don't know that...".

She sighed.

"Why would Tzuyu hurt you when she loves you", she said.

"Lisa dad hurts her. He once loved her", I said.

couple hour's later

The door opened. I was alone. But who it was shocked me. 

"L-Lisa", I said.

"I can hug you right", she said. 

I got up and out the bed and hugged her. I cried. 

"I'm scared", I said.

"I know", she said.