Chapter 2

Sunday

Tzuyu POV

 I opened my eyes and saw Mina stayed on the call. She was hugging the yoda teddy I won for her back when we went to America. I got myself all ready to go to her college.

PJY College Receptionist

They've already accepted me. I was happy cause I get to be with Mina. This college is all about singing, dancing, playing instruments.

"Princess", the receptionist said and smiled getting my keys.

"Who might I be sharing with?", I asked.

"Kim Dahyun", she replied handing me the keys.

Yes Dahyun comes here.

"Thank you".

My Dormitory

I unlocked the doors and saw Dahyun playing the guitar.

"Dubu!", I said.

She looked over at me. A massive smile appeared on her face. She put the guitar down and hugged me.

"Your my roommate?", she asked happily.

"Yep".

"Mina's going to be so happy, she's next door", she said.

I quickly let her go and went to Mina's room. I pulled out a hair clip from my pocket I unpicked locked the door. 

Mina's Dorm

I didn't bother looking at her roommate I just went straight over to her. So pretty when sleeping. I found myself leaning closer to her lips. But she woke up and almost screamed but didn't since I covered her mouth.

"It' just me love", I said while removing my hand.

She hit my shoulder.

"I hate you".

"Oh come on love, you not happy to see me?", I asked tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Of course I am. Just not expecting you to here right now".

I smiled and got into the bed with her still above her.

"You know I'm gonna want that kiss", I said take a quick glance at her lips.

"Sure you would", she said pulling me down connecting our lips.

I slowly intertwined our hands slowly kissing on her neck. I pulled away after marking her. I was expecting her to sit up. I blushed seeing her beautiful bare face. My thoughts of her got interrupted after feeling her lips on mine.  She pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. We pulled away for air and I was about to connect them again but there's was a scream. Now her roommate was up. This is great. I got off Mina. We have three girls looking at us.

"Hey Jen, Jis, Well I see you met Tzuyu and Mina", Dahyun said.

"Yeah. Well we will just go since douche bag is up now", the black hair girls said.