Chapter 21

Tzuyu POV

It's now been another week since Lisa came. It hurt so much that Mina let her hug her. I was given up. I give up fighting my feelings. I entered the room since Lisa wasn't in here. There she goes again flinching. I don't understand I've never hit her. I've know her longer than what Lisa knows her.

"I give up. Go back to Korea. I want you out. I want nothing to do with you anymore. So hurry up and leave this place. You've got a week to get out of my sight", I said coldly.

She's just looked at me. I step closer. But she backed away. My body just got onto the bed pining her down. I can see her fear in her eyes, her body shaking. She even started to cry, trying to push me away. But I gripped onto her hands pining them above her head. She was crying more.

"Guess our love meant nothing".

I let her go and stood up. I was just angry that I pushed the table over and it smashed. She was shaking a lot more. I went back up to her. But I didn't get to close since she shouted out for Lisa. Just made me hurt more. Lisa came into the room. She looked at the table that was smashed then at me. Mina hugged Lisa tight. 

"Just go back to Korea together. Just get out off my life", I said and walked out the door just hearing Mina cry.

Outside Mina's Room

No your not weak Tzuyu. Stop loving her. She's scared of you, she loves her. I was shutting down clenching onto my chest.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!!".

I got caught.

"Hospital".

They were the only words I could mumble out before blacking out.

Late at night

Hospital

Dad was looking at me worried.

"I'm fine", I said sitting up.

"No, your not", he said pushing me back down.

"I want her out of that palace with in a week", I said.

"Your really gonna give up", he said.

"There's nothing I can do. She don't feel safe with my presence, she feels safe with her. I'll rest just go", I said.

"Tzuyu".

"Dad please, I want to be alone", I said.

"Okay".

He pecked my forehead.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too dad".

He left and tears already began falling down my face. I cried myself to sleep.