Chapter 17

Mina POV

Hospital

After hearing that Tzuyu was rushed to hospital. I worried so much.  I ended up in the room and that girl was here. What if they are something? She doesn't love me anymore. I went to leave but my hand got grabbed.

"Don't walk away. Nothing's going on between me and her. I'm just her maid. Who's helping with Liang", the girl said.

The doctor walked in.

"She's depressed. Her whole body is weak. Like's she giving up on trying to live".

My heart is sinking. My fault for not giving her the attention when Lisa when is hospital. I'm the bad girlfriend. Her father came up to me, I was expecting him to be mad at me but he wasn't. He gave me Liang.

"Your the one who can save her from being like this", he said.

"How??", I asked.

"If you love her, you will know what to do", he said and signaled for his men to leave.

The girl even left. I was left alone with Liang in my hands and the girl I love here in this hospital bed because of me. I walked over to the bed and sat on the chair and put Laing on my lap. 

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend. It doesn't feel right without you. Your love is what I need. I need you", I said holding her weak hand.

I notice Liang climb onto the bed and went up to Tzuyu's chest and laid on her. I don't think that is aloud. The doctor came in. I'm lucky my time being here I did learn a lot of Mandarin.

"She's going to be fine right?", I asked.

"Not sure. Whatever caused her to be in this state. Really had made a big impact to her health mentally and physically", he said.

"Sir she won't die right", I said hoping for his answer to be positive.

"Not sure", he responded before walking away.

Tears escaped my eyes.

"Tzuyu, please just please don't goo".