Chapter 18

Mina POV

I think I spent the whole night crying. I even ended up laying on her. I just wanted to hold her tight. Of course Laing was beside us. I mumbled words she promised me.

"I want to be your wife. I want to belong to you only", I said crying.

"No one can love me like you did. I need you to be holding me in your arms. Calling me love again".

I felt a hand on my head then next came a soft vulnerable voice.

"Love".

I lifted my head up and saw she was awake. Once again I found myself crying. My lips were trembling as she wiped my tears away. I haven't had her touch me in ages.

"I love you", she said.

"I love you too, so much", I said.

Her eyes shut again. Ani. 

"Tzuyu!".

 I quickly got of her and ran to a doctor. They came in as I took Liang.

"Her heart rate is dropping".

A lot off other doctors came in. I was pulled out. 

Outside the room

I already found myself crying then felt a warm hug and Laing was taken out of my hands.

"It's okay darling".

"Mum", I said looking up at her.

I held her tighter.

"I can't lose her mum", I said.

"I know".

I cried for what felt like hours. It was even getting late at night. I need Tzuyu. I wasn't aloud to go in. Tell me she's not going to die on me. We all went back to the palace. But my mind was just on Tzuyu. I can't sleep not knowing if she's alive or not.