Chapter 11

Previously....

People were shipping you and Gavin, Gavin showed you his Instagram post and went to the comments.

I come over to Gavin and that's when Hollywood fix the guy takes the thumbnail.

*Lets start*

Its been about 1 week since that interview with Hollywood fix and you finally reached 1M on tik tok and Instagram. We threw- well Gavin through another big surprise party but with pipers squad too, since I'm friends with mostly all of them, except for Emily and Donlad we aren't that close and I never met Donald yet.

Surprisingly me and Gavin are still ok now and we  wont  stop being friends just because people ship us, but it does get a little awkward every now and then because on Sicily's YouTube channel we did a "recreate couple tik toks" and somehow; which by the way  I don't think was on accident I got partnered with Gavin. 

Gavin and coco also stopped talking as much as they used to, she also hasn't really been at the content house lately I'm not going to be sneaky and I also don't want to get in there personal business but knowing me I might. But I'm going to try not to.

I don't know if its toxic that I don't like coco and Gavin together it's mostly selfish would you say?

Today I'm just gonna spend the day with my mom since I haven't really been doing that for the past what, 5 weeks? It wasn't a real big deal because she was getting settled In the house and she had made a new best friend aka Gavin's mom Teresa, that's another reason why I have been hanging out with Gavin more than usual. He doesn't really like staying in the house and he was grounded so he had no choice but to hang out with you and your mom of course his to.

Authors note: I seen a lot of people wanted a imagine, like a update. So the reason I stopped posting only for those 4 days was because I really didn't know what to talk about and I had a idea but I didn't know if you guys would like it and I just kind of skipped over everywhere in the story in other words if I would of posted that imagine it would of been really confusing. I hope you guys enjoy the imagine <3.