Chapter 2

*How it all started*

2 weeks ago I was on YouTube watching zodiac signs povs.It said cancer is good at manifesting, I had no clue what manifesting was so i did a little research on it and i wanted to try to learn manifesting.

I had no clue what manifesting was so I tried something that I know wouldn't work so I decided  to manifest moving to Los Angeles California, because I always wanted to live there and I wanted to become gavin magnus bestfriend.

It's been 2weeks and nothing seemed to happen so later on a Saturday evening I decided that I don't want to move so i threw the paper away.

3 days later I started seeing a bunch of angel numbers everywhere i went. I had to get this off your chest so you decided to text your cousin/best friend.

Blah Blah Blah.

(6 Days later)  

..Mom just got a call from someone I don't know who though,but they asked if she wanted to move. Unfortunately, My mom said no.

I thought for a while "youreally want to move don't you y/n, but you don't want to leave your friends behind but you want to explore the world and become friends with these people its been your dream to move there for years maybe it isn't just a bad thing to move" I said to myself.

   1 week later you got a call from...