Chapter 3

Previously

You got a call from...

*Lets get started *

You got a call from you grandma, she says she got you tickets to go to  Los Angeles, California. You Jaw dropped. 

You really want to move but not right now, when you wanted to move you were thinking in a couple months.You just started feeling like you can fit in school and its your last year. You also have to pack.

Y/T(your thoughts)

It's a once and a lifetime thing and i can only live once so, why not...

Back to the imagine 

You run down stairs

Y/N: "Mom grandma just-"

Mom- "I know" she said in a tiredly voice.

Y/n: "And you didn't tell me?"

Mom- "Grandma wanted to. And i already packed "

Y/N "ok....um that means we need bins and boxes and-" 

                                                                           Mom- "got everything" 

Y/N- "well when do we go"

Mom- "A week or 2"

I go in my moms room and take bins and boxes.I go to my walk in closet and throw a bunch of clothes in my bin off the hangers and i put my other things in boxes like the things you have that isn't clothes and fragile things. During this process you threw away a lot of things.

Skip time (1 week)

My Mom told my older cousin if she can go and bring all of our stuff into the house and my cousin also offered decorating ,although it takes 3 days to go to L.A.  We have 2 u-hauls so my cousins boyfriend came too, so they don't have to keep going back and forth.

Welp its your last day in buffalo you already went to all of your friends and said your goodbyes they were really sad. You are taking the airplane since your cousins drove the cars that's why it took 34 hours but since your going by plane its only 8 hours.

Skip the plane ride

It is currently 2:25 pm in los angeles when you arrive. When we walk into the house it is sooooooooooo beautiful.

(Authors note: im changing how the house looks like from my youtube channel because i cant find the pictures.)

Pool/backyard