Chapter 10

Previously....

Brooklyn noticed that you didn't look ok(because of coco and gavin)you guys wanted to go to the mall and boa steakhouse and of course  gavin wanted to come but the whole squad ended up coming.

Skip the ride to the mall

At Boa steakhouse.

Lets start 

We were about to leave when we hear someones voice that sounds so familiar said "There's gavin"

Hollywood fix-"Haven't talked to you in a while bud how are you"

Gavin turns around"i'm doing great"

Hollywood fix- "So all the rumors of you and Y/n are dating and coco jealous are they true? Hey where is Y/N anyways?"

I come walking behind gavin "Hey"

Hollywood fix- " Hey have you been? so i was just asking gavin and correct me if i'm wrong but there are rumors going around that you and gavin are secretly dating and coco is jealous of you too."

Gavin- "Oh" gavin said with a smile on his face "ok so me and Y/n has been friends for a while but there isnt anything going on between us yet.Same with coco.

Hollywood fix- "ok so what do you meant by yet you said "There isnt anything going on between you guys yet"

Gavin- "No" gavin said with a giggle "There's nothing going on between us yet i said yet because you never know what happens i cant defi that we will never be a couple.

Hollywood fix -" So Y/N How do you feel about people shipping you and gavin?"

Y/N- "To be honest i never knew people were shipping us but i don't really know what to think of it. As gavin said there isn't anything going on between us and we are just good friends but im not saying for you guys to no ship us because what kinda person would be to say that"

Hollywood fix- "Right what kinda person would you be for doing that". He said with a chuckle. "So what you mean to tell me is that you didnt see anything about (# You and gavin ship name) or at least gavin didnt tell you in all is tiktoks and on instagram"

Y/N- "No. Most likely because i dont go on instagram a lot and i always signout but im surprised i didnt see it on the tiktoks im always on tik tok"

Hollywood fix-  Ok since you don't know anything about it like what's going on would anyone care to show Y/N real quick.

Gavin looks up "Yea i can i just came across one"

(Just so you guys know coco is "You" in the picture so just imagine that's you)

I come over to gavin and thats when Hollywood fix the guy takes the thumbnail