Chapter 17

Its  been  2 months since I've been in buffalo, Me and Gavin have been keeping a "strong" relationship... Let me spill, so him and coco. Have recently been hanging out all day like a lot. He stopped texting me every night and morning like we would always do. 

Nope, That's not it, last week we were supposed to hang out and he ended being at the mall with coco and then lied to me saying he wasn't,and i clearly seen him there because i decided to go with brooklyn and sicily instead.

Today the whole squad got a chance to be in the live and we added a bunch of people on all social medias its so cute to see them happy.

I got a text message. while we were doing tik tok with the fans on live.

How was I supposed to know who that was? i mean anyone name can be Elijah

How was I supposed to know who that was? i mean anyone name can be Elijah.Right?

Sicily's POV

We were all dancing and y/n just automatically stop dancing and went on her phone, Gavin kept on looking at her i don't know if she cheating though. Y/n doesn't seem like the person to do that. Next thing i  know she was crying on the floor by the bed.

*Back to imagine*

That was Elijah he was my first boyfriend. So you see I dated him about 6 months ago, before i was famous, at that time I was going through things already and he understood me and he was my only happiness he actually wasn't like the guys- so i thought. He didn't only want me for my body or only like me from my facial appearance. He would talk about me to random people he didn't even know. It was just something about me and him when we talked, Then he just. Left...And I was hurt for months I felt like I would never be happy again. My mom noticed i wasn't the same as usual I lost my "spotlight". I mean like I tried everything to feel better and i couldn't. I wanted to stop the pain. You and I both know what I mean but I didn't want to do that because I wanted to see what I become and I'm glad I didn't because look where I am now. 

When he texted me I didn't know what to feel he just brought back so many memories and he brought me back to a place that i was getting over. 

They ended the live and i went to Gavin's room we talked for awhile and cuddled. Of course his mom came and checked on us, but Elijah is the reason why I have a hard time trusting people and then "remember that night i made about him he listened to it to and he still tried to talk to me but Gavin ended up talking to him, I just hope he wasn't to rude.

"Remember that night-Sara kays"

(This isn't my song and Elijah is real its just that if I were to write a song; which I was going to but didn't because if i were to make it into a full song and put it on Wattpad I don't want anyone to take it, but this would be the song I picked to choose how I feel and what happened.)

( follow along with the lyrics to the song.)

The day after you said goodbye.

All I did was lay in bed and cry.

But after one month, I started to move on.

And after two, I felt alright.

Then three months in, you were off my mind.

And month four and five, I was living my life.

I was better and didn't have to try.

Not to think of you, 'til you reached out And said, "Remember that night?".

We went for a drive, 2:30 in the morning I kissed you, it was pouring

We held each other tight before the night was over You looked over your shoulder

Oh, I was doing fine You said, "Remember that night? Remember that night?"

The day after you had reached out.

I was broken for the second time around.

I prayed on the third day that I would be okay.

That I'd forget you were ever mine.

Oh, I don't think you realize.

How long I had to fight to be living my life To be better and never have to try.

Not to think of you until you reached out And said, "Remember that night?"

We went for a drive,2;30 in the morning I kissed you, it was pouring.

We held each other tight before the night was over You looked over your shoulder.

Oh, I was doing fine You said, "Remember that night? Remember that night?"

We went for a drive, 2;30 in the morning I kissed you,

it was pouring We held each other tight before the night was over You looked over your shoulder Oh, I was doing fine You said, "Remember that night? Remember that night?"

Oh, I was doing fine You said, "Remember that night?

Remember that night?" 

A/N: if i were to write a whole song on what happened between me and Elijah this would be the exact song- lol hope you guys enjoyed :)