Chapter 6

Previously 

"Ooooo whats her name" said A guy with light brown hair and pretty tall that looks older than everyone else.

You started feeling something weird whenever you were around jakob but you got over it. Quickly!.

Let's start!

Well it's been a couple days since you hanged out with the squad they haven't posted either.

*RING RING RING*  

Why is gavin magnus calling me at 2 in the morning 

Even tho i wanted to answer his call i didn't get to much sleep and i'm so tired 30 minutes then passed by and this dude is still blowing up my phone 17 missed calls and 15 text messages i finally i just stood u outta bed and yeah you guessed yet another call from gavin i answer it

Gavin:Hey wassup Y/N??! you haven't been answering my text and it says i've been active on instagram.

You let out a loud groan(since you were still tired)

Y/N- First off i must of fell asleep with instagram still on because i was scrolling through second its 2 almost 3 in the morning and third

You quiet your voice down in a disappointed tone.

Y/N- Gavin? Why are you stalking what/and when i'm active you don't even have my instagram?

Gavin- "Y/N you see" He huffed. "Besides that point were about to make a youtube video and jakob wanted you to be in it"

You we a bit frazzled at what gavin just said, but you didn't think anything of it since your over jakob now it wasnt that big of a deal.

Y/N- "Fine! but your buying me starbucks"

Gavin-Will do

Y/N- ok be there in 10 or whatever.

Gavin- "ok and also. Y/N?"

Y/N- "yes gavin?"

Gavin- "That's so cute that you think i'm buying you starbucks" *click*

Not me blushing. People say that all the time....Right?

Authors note: I know i know i know i haven't been posting and im so sorry ive just been caught up with school gosh last year(7th grade) was way easier lol. Also how do you guys like The donlad dougher imagines i know it seems kinda boring but at the end its gonna be pretty awesome,drama,cliffhangers,surprises and gavin magnus will be in it to! And also sorry for the short imagine im doing homework:) bye luvs i hope you stay safe and your day was great.