Chapter 12

Authors note: Hi guys, I'm back with another chapter and I just wanted to say thank you for 1.4K reads in literally just 3 weeks! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as you did the others.

Previously...

Today I'm just gonna spend the day with my mom since I haven't really been doing that for the past what, 5 weeks? It wasn't a real big deal because she was getting settled In the house and she had made a new best friend aka Gavin's mom Theresa, that's another reason why I have been hanging out with Gavin more than usual. He doesn't really like staying in the house and he was grounded so he had no choice but to hang out with you and your mom of course his to.

Lets start..

Brooklyn, Sarah and Sophie had left the squad and now Gavin and Brooklyn wants me to pick a side. I really don't know, maybe I can split up the times or set a schedule on when I hang out with them because that's why there really upset. Gavin says I spend to much time with Brooklyn and Brooklyn says I hang out with Gavin to much but I guess Brooklyn is now making here own squad they will be competing against each other childish I know but maybe since ill be around both Gavin and Brooklyn they will most likely notice what they are doing is a bunch of nonsense and they will make up or worst comes to worst we stop being friends and there really upset with me.

"Me, Gavin and some of the other squad members, not all, will try to get everyone from the squad to go live with you guys at the same time. Now that is depending on the squads schedule, for instance Sicily, parker, and coco could be here and go live with me and you but the others might not be able to. If you have any further more questions dm me and/or Sicily and pasha. We will be answering all dms."

Gavin-  "well that concludes this video make-"

Y/N- "This is my video what are you doing?" you said walking in front of Gavin. "...Make sure to follow the squads social medias down below". you come up to the camera and "whisper" not Gavin's though."

Gavin- "I heard that y/n!" 

Y/N- wHaTtTt!?" you say innocently while putting a string of your hair behind your ear.  "Guys did i say anything?" you waited for a second "see Gavin" you said while taking the camera away from Brian ..."they didn't say anything. Gavin rolled his eyes "Anyways make sure to like subscribe and comment below."

*Couple hours later*

 A random number keeps on calling me and has been doing that for the past 2 hours straight. The 10th time they called, I answered and they were just breathing so I hanged up and blocked that number.

 Then they called again but from a private number-.

To be continued ...