Chapter 9

Previously...

Gavin told you your joining the squad and you said yes. 

Gavin- "wait really?!"

Everyone started cheering.

Let's start 

At the party i got a chance to fully meet everyone in the squad. Everyone is super nice of course coco isn't. You know i dont know whats her problem with me, she acts like she owns gavin like get over yourself. Don't get me wrong she seems like a cool person and i don't like to put other females down but she's way to much for her age and i feel like we would've been great friends but as i just said she's jealous of me and gavin,but i don't even think of gavin that way....I think.

Today was a kinda just chill with the goatfam kinda day,we hung in the living room and went  to starbucks. It was kinda weird gavin wouldn't talk to me all day today,and coco and him were being extra touchy.I guess its nothing to big though, I don't want something that little to ruin my day.

Its currently 2:34

Brooklyn- "Hey Y/N whats wrong?

Obviously, she can see my frustration on my face because of coco and gavin, i hadn't noticed i was so upset at the fact they were together not dating but there so- i don't know.

Brooklyn-"Y/N"

Y/N- "oh yeah sorry im good-"

Brooklyn-"Mall and boa?"

Gavin- "Yes!!"

"Ooooo gavin talks" u said underneath your breath sarcastically.

Gavin- "What did u say y/n" he said smiling while coming closer.

You moved to the other side of the couch and slouched back.

Brooklyn-"Girls only gavin"

Y/N- "i dont think i want to go"

Gavin- "No you should for everyone can get to know each other more.And thats why it should be girls only and besides coco u can come right"

Coco- "yea im always up for the mall:

sounds like a plan he said sitting next to you.

Brooklyn-"Gavin cant you see that she doesn't want to talk to you right now."

Y/N- "Lets just go the guys can come i guess"

jakob- "Nope i am not going to he mall because all of you are going to make us go in girly stores"

Lexi- "Awwww come on babe till be fun"

Skip the ride to the mall 

 Your at BOA steakhouse.

Authors note: I had school today and im really tired so ill work on chapter 10 in the morning i hope you have a great day and again this isn't any hate toward coco all of this is just for u to enjoy the imagine.