Chapter 19

I go out by the couch with Gavin.

G-"who were you on the phone with?"

y/n-"Gabe my bestfriend"

G-"did you watch Hollywood's fix video?"

y/n-"oh I seen it on my recommendation but i didn't click on it yet" 

Y/n-"so what's happening with you and coco?"

g-"so you did watch the video?"

y/n- "no it was just a question. is there something on the video that I'm supposed to be seeing?"

y/n-"I'm gonna go use the bathroom"

I brought my phone to the bathroom with me and i watched the video- it was something I least inspected i don't know why i was surprised. They kissed-

I walked out the bathroom trying to stay strong and calm but when I seen coco I just couldn't.

G-"y/n i can explain"

y/n- "explain what you weren't gonna tell me what happened if i never watched that video? weren't you" *i wipe my tear away.

co-"y/n its-"

y/n- "I'm not talking to you coco."

G-"what about Gabe"

y/n-'what about Gabe? what are you trying to say"

G-"you and him. that's why me and coco kissed because u obviously cheated on my first"

y/n- "Excuse me?!, unlike you and miss wannabe here i am loyal, And oh last time i checked i didnt go to a vacation without my girlfriend and get caught cheating with my best friend.  Oh. And also Gabe is gay has not interested in girls"

G-"ohhh that's why he took that picture with that- ohhh"

y/n-" I'm so disappointed in you, I cant even" *I started breathing more heavy*

Co-"Gavin can i-"

y/n-"you have to choose Gavin."

G-"what"

Y/n-"yes me or coco because i am so tired of this, i cant. all you do is act like your my boyfriend when you are not with her and when you are with her you- you act like i dont even exist , your still in love with your ex I don't want to be your second choice when it comes to things . You Know I'm the one your gonna lose fyi your girlfriend but somehow you keep on choosing her the blonde right?. I'm not jealous of her its just why her?."

G-" y/n you know that I love you and coco. I just cant-"

y/n-"Go ahead. Say what your gonna say give it to me straight, don't sugarcoat it. Its her i know. So you can take your new blonde and do something her i honestly couldnt care less. When you finally get over your little obsession with a 12 year old and your 14- we can talk again, but till then don't contact me"

I storm out the door