Chapter 8

Authors note:Just in case you guys dont know Y/N means your name and Y/L/N means you last name.Im trying to post everyday and can u guys please comment or dm me like what do u guys want to talk about in these imagines.I hope you enjoy! 

Previously.

Gavin magnus threw a party for you Even though that was the littlest thing he said my heart melted im not used to things like this.We stared at each other which felt like for ever then he got closer.I panicked but good thing i didn't show it.But something ruined that moment.

COME ON GAVIN MAGNUS WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME! 

Lets start.

The fact that gavin magnus was about to kiss me again gavin magnusand of course coco quinn had to ruin it. I dont know whats her problem like i get it u like gavin too but back off some.

Today i actually wanted to have a good day at  this party and now i think what if gavin wasn't gonna kiss me? what if im just overreacting? I finally get over what just happened and i tried to enjoy the party since it was for me.

(Speakers)"ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Gavin-"uhm sorry for that. well as you guys know there is this girl." He squatted down and grabbed my hand to make me come closer. "Y/N Y/L/N we well jakob and her hit heads" he chuckled "Get it because when we met you and jakob had fell into each other"

I kinda felt bad because he was trying and no one laughed.

Gavin-"ok anyways we knew her for about 3 weeks so far we already made some amazing memories shes an amazing person and actually. Y/N?" He turned to me "i was thinking if maybe you would like to be in the squad"

I just stood there with a puzzled face i don't know what to say how could he know he can trust me? well i mean why wouldn't he trust me.BUt first the presents,we almost kissed and now this in just 2 days.

Gavin"Y/N?. Would you like to join the squad?"

Y/N: "what oh yea of course i would love to join the squad its just that" You take a step closer to him because at this time everyone was staring and coco had a vicious look on her face. 

Y/N- "GAvin This is just a lot at once  and i-

Gavin-"yes or no? i understand if u don-

Y/N- "Yes gavin"

Gavin- "wait really?!"

Everyone started cheering.