Chapter 13

Previously...

A random number keeps on calling me and has been doing that for the past 2 hours straight the 10th time they called I answered and they were just breathing so I hanged up and blocked that number then they called from a private number.

Let's start

It's currently 3 in the morning and i blocked that number that has constantly  been calling me. I don't know what's happening. I didn't link my phone number to anyone here in L.A but the squad unless its someone from buffalo (my old hometown). But i was literally friends with everyone so it can't be- waittt what if its coco?! 

I mean she seems like a nice person, but think about it she is jealous of me and gavin, Whenever he talks to me or if we just hang out. She gives me dirty looks and just the other day at the mall she walked past me 2 times and then shoved me the third. 

I swear if she's only doing this because if a guy she can have him we are just friends; oh wait she can't have him because she already lost him.

I put my phone on Do Not Disturb and i powered it off i then woke up at 6 and then i checked my phone because i try to answer everyone who texts me and not leave anyone on delivered for a long amount of time.

Authors note: A lot of these imagines are true and some them arent true the ones that are true i just added more to it so i can make the book interesting.