Happy Birthday Lilia!

Meanwhile at the diasomnia lounge....

"Happy birthday Lilia!" Glory chirps and the older fae chuckled softly.

"Thank you. I don't think I'm getting any older than this, but it's still nice to hear everyone's well wishes. Not to mention how exciting and lively the festivities are. They are fun no matter how many times I repeat them." Lila admitted with a merry grin.

"Parties are pretty fun; especially from our birthday boi~." Glory teased flashing a wink at him making Lilia chortled at the playful ravenette.

"Since you adore lively parties, let me ask you this." Glory suggested.

"Ask away, Firefly." He calmly insisted.

"Out of all the birthdays you have, which birthday left you an impression the most?" Glory asks. Lilia tilts his head a little.

"Hmm let me think... I received a message from one of my in-game buds. He was the first one to congratulate me this year."

"That's nice of him." She stated with a grin.

"Indeed. I was just playing the game, as usual per usual, then the moment the clock struck midnight, a whole swarm of celebratory messages popped up in the game chat." Lilia soon sighed.

"To tell you the truth, I'd totally forgotten about my birthday. It's pretty old news to me now..." He muttered before grinning genuinely.

"So this made for such a lovely surprise! I should send "Moody Samurai" my sincerest thanks." He admitted.

"And how did your game bud respond?" Glory asks with a grin and curls her brows. Lilia chuckled softly.

"It was an enthusiastic message. "Today is the fated day that my best friend (lol) was born. I have been super hype waiting for it lmao. I've revered your moves from the day we met, and continue to do so every day. A play style that's wild and rambunctious and that enraptures all those that witness it, but one that still permits any noob to play without fear of dying, as they know you will be there to shield the frail. Also the play of social degenerate that will stay up all night to play video games... Oh, I'm getting emotional. To my best net-friend, happy birthday!"." He explained with full detail.

"Something like that. What a passionate outpouring of feelings, right?" He assumes with a nonchalant grin. Glory sweatdrops.

It sounds like what Idia would say when he's gaming honestly...

She thought. The older fae wasn't fazed and chuckled softly.

"They've congratulated me every single year since I met them too. This "Gloomy Samurai" is a truly dependable guy." Lilia complimented as he chuckled.

"Kufufu... To think that I could make new friends through the internet... All thanks to being blessed with such a long life." Lilia bragged.

"Well faes are immortal so it's not too surprising..." Glory pointed out.

"True, but being immortal means I get to explore more new things from human culture. After all, humans are interesting beings." He chirped. Glory rolled her eyes with a grin.

"Right. Moving on, do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?" Glory asks curiously.

"Simple. I love traveling alone." He answered.

"Oh? What kind of places do you like to travel?" Glory inquires curling her brows.

"When I was younger I had a whole mountain of obligations and duties, so I never got to leave the Valley of Thorns. But in recent years it's been rather peaceful, so I can finally relax and do as I please. As long as I got this kind of free time I can fly all around the world."