Happy Birthday Azul!

Meanwhile at the Octavinelle dorm, decorations are set for the octo-boy's birthday party venue where Glory sat with the birthday boi himself.

"Happy birthday Azul! I brought you a octopus necklace with a sapphire gem that I bought online last week." Glory said as she showed him the octopus necklace.

"I'm not really good with gifts, but I hope you enjoy this present I got for you

"I'm not really good with gifts, but I hope you enjoy this present I got for you." Glory assured with a sheepish smile. Azul's eyes sparkled with awe as he takes the necklace from her hands.

"My my, this is quite a gorgeous gift you got for me, Dearest Glofish. Thank you so much for wishing me." Azul thanked her.

"How's the party so far?" Glory asked curiously. Azul grinned gently.

"Thanks to you, I had a really good time. It reminds me of my birthday party when I'm at my hometown." He marveled.

"Really? What was your birthday like?" Glory asked curiously.

"Exquisite. My family runs an Italian restaurant." He said.

"Every year, the shop will close down during my birthday, we celebrate together with all the staff and family."

"Sounds like the party was a real pack." Glory remarks.

"Indeed. The party is filled with fancy decorations. Most of the dishes on the table serve my favorite food. My parents tell me to eat as much as I like." Soon Azul sighs with a crestfallen look.

"Now that I think about it, I wish I had rejected them. But since I was a kid back then, I get so happy and eat a lot of it." Azul marvels.

"Well where I came from, there's a thing people say "less is more" when it comes to foods." Glory stated as she smiled softly.

"After all, it's your birthday after all so feel free to do whatever you want whether want more food or not, the decision you make is yours." She reassured. Azul grinned warmly.

"I appreciate your generosity there, my siren." He said. Glory placed the unwrapped gift under the couch and turns back to her octopus lover.

"So tell me more about your family. What were they like?" Glory asked curiously. Azul crossed his arms.

"My mom is the one that operates the restaurant. It was a small shop when she started business..." He then smiles fondly at the memories.

"From what I remembered, the shop had become the most famous restaurant under the sea. Not only she's good at cooking, but she has the ability to run a business too." Azul informed. Glory's grey eyes glimmer with a intrigued smile as she tunes into his story about his mother.

"Your mother sounds like a hardworking woman. Just like mine." Glory praised and Azul nods with a grin.

"She is. She is interested in visiting Mostro Lounge, we can improve ourselves through this, isn't it wonderful?" Azul marvels.