Glory's Daily Routine

Heartslabyul Dorm:
Deuce: Oi Ace! Don't spill red paint all over me!

Ace: 💢 Hah? You're the one who's spilling, crybaby Deuce!

Deuce: NANI?! 💢

Glory: Hey! No fighting or both of you idiots won't get any of Trey's desserts after work!

Deuce: We got it!

Ace: Yeah, yeah. We get it, demon mom.

Glory: The f#*k did you just say?! 💢

Ace and Deuce: *flinch* Ack! N-Nothing, Glory-san/Glor!!

Grim: And that is one of the reasons why you should never pissed her off.

Trey: Heheh. Guess she's doing Riddle's job.

Cater: She's scarier than Riddle-kun...

Riddle: Pardon?

Cater: Gah! Nothing Riddle-kun!! 😅

Riddle: Hmph. Surely you'd be wise to watch your words, Cater.

Cater: hehehe. Right....

Trey: *thinks* If Glory were to transferred to Heartslabyul dorm, she and Riddle would rule together here with an iron fist....

Savanaclaw Dorm:
Meanwhile at the Savanaclaw stadium....

Jack: So remind me what's the "parry"?

Glory: The "parry" is one of the defensive mechanisms in boxing except this is super effective. For instance, you have to deflect your opponent's punches with your hands and do a second parry so your opponent is left open and vulnerable.

Jack: So you got to do it quick.

Glory: Yup. Yet this is one of the lost difficult defensive techniques in boxing. Not only it requires great reflexes but you also have to analyze your opponent's movements before you do a split second reaction time at them. Here I'll show you. Throw a punch at me.

Jack: *nods at her* ok.

Jack throws a punch at Glory, lightly smacks his fist from her shocking the wolf. Glory grins at him.

Glory: See there? I blocked your punch by lightly smacking your hand and my hand isn't too far from my face.

Jack: Aah so focus is the key here. Alright, I understand. Throw me a good punch. *gets into a fighting position*

Glory: *smirks* you got it, Howl.

Glory gets into a boxing position focusing on the weak spot she's searching for before she aims her fist at his chest, but with clear zen, Jack lightly smacks her hand down just like how she taught him.

Glory: Nice! You got it!!

Jack: *smirks boldly* I learned pretty quickly. Now let's spar.

Glory: *smirks and gets into a boxing stance* Challenge accepted!

Elsewhere at the stadium....

Ruggie: Wanna bet on who's gonna win?

Leona: Hmph, if someone's going to win, it has to be Lioness.

Ruggie: Yeah I feel ya. Women are the most dominant ones in our homeland so it won't be too surprising to see her win.

Leona: And that is one of the reasons why you should never pissed them off. Women are strong and intimidating AF.

Ruggie: Yeah true. Wanna watched to see them soar so we can see how it goes?

Leona: I already know what are the results here but I'll stick around for a while before I take a nap.