Happy Birthday Jack!

Sorry I'm late I was writing for the Halloween special but I hope you guys enjoy this birthday event for Jack. Once I'm done with the Halloween special, I'll do Trey's next, so stay tune everyone!
~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the Savanaclaw lounge...

"Happy birthday Jack!" Glory cheers with a bright smile as the wolf smiled back.

"Yeah, thanks." He replies before scratching the back of his head.

"...This is sorta awkward." He mumbles.

"Hm? Have you ever celebrated your birthday before, Jack?" Glory asks curiously.

"No, it's just I never really have many buds growing up...so this is my first time being congratulated by this many people." Jack informs as he folds his arms.

"I've even got people I've never talked to wishing me a happy birthday. It's honestly a mixed for me." Jack said with the ravenette grinning gently at him.

"Well it is your birthday after all, so this should be an exciting party for you! Sides, you should lay back and enjoy your birthday!" Glory reassures.

"Well, this outfit really scream "congratulate me", after all. This morning Ruggie-senpai teased me, saying 'Usually you stand out because you're big, but this is a step above!'" Jack informs mimicking the hyena's words making Glory giggle a little.

"Well that is true what Ruggie said, but more importantly, did you hear about your family?" She asks curiously and Jack nods.

"Yup. I got a birthday card from my little brother and sister today." Jack told her with a grin.

"Awwww how nice of them!" Glory coos with a grin.

"They wrote 'congrats' and also what they'd like to do with me I go home." Jack informs. Glory tilts her head a bit with a curious look.

"Oh? And what did they exactly write?" She asks curiously.

"A ton...one was skiing." Jack told her with a grin.

"Skiing?" Glory perks with an amused smile and the wolf firmly bobs his head.

"I ski down the summit with my little brother every year, and he wants to do that this year too. But my 7-year-old sister keeps begging "take me along too"."  He informs making Glory giggle and smiled at his story of his younger siblings.

"Seems like you and your younger siblings are close."  Glory assumes and he bobs his head.

"We do. I do want to give her a taste of how exhilarating it can be to shoot all the way down the mountain in one go, but it's pretty hard to make it all the way up that slope carrying the skis. She even wrote "it's rude for you 2 to always have all the fun alone!" in the card...geez." Jack sighs stroking the back of his white hair as Glory giggles at him.

"She's quite the spunky girl." Glory compliments.

"More than a spunky girl if you ask me. I'm too worried to take a 7-year-old up there, so I won't. She's getting more persistent about it, though...Even I didn't make it up there until I was ten, you know." Jack stated with Glory shrugging her shoulders.

"What can you say? Kids are kids, yet you care for them deeply. Just like how Idia cared for Ortho." Glory remarks with a smile.

"Yeah, it's because we're a little space out. I'm 5 years older than my brother, 9 years older than my sister. My brother started middle school this year and he's gotten pretty cocky recently. Even though he used to just scamper around my feet and follow me everywhere." Jack stated.