Happy Birthday Cater!!

Meanwhile at the Heartslabyul birthday party venue...

"Happy Birthday, Cater!" Glory chirped as she walks up to him with a kiss on the cheek. Cater chuckled with a slight blush flaring from his cheeks.

"Thank you! Angel-chan. I'm glad you came to celebrate." He grinned and Glory giggled.

"How can I not attend to my flirty boyfriend's birthday party with a gorgeous suit?" She quipped.

"Right? Everyone has been praising me. I like white clothes. While wearing this, everyone fawns over me wherever I go, it's so nice. I've been going all around the school! 't seems like a waste to wear this only today, so I might wear it tomorrow as well~." He teased. Glory snickers and covers her lips before turning back to Cater, creasing her brows with a grin.

"Boi. Riddle would have your head if he sees you wearing that suit." She sasses, making Cater chuckling and stroked the back of his head.

"Ahaha, just joking. I just like it that much!" He chirped.

"Well I'm glad that you loved the suit. Anything unforgettable happen on your birthday?" Glory asked curiously. Cater slightly tilts his head.

"Hm, I wouldn't say unforgettable, but my sisters..." He shivered from thinking about his sisters.

"We are three siblings, and my sisters are both older. Those two get way more excited than I do on my birthday!" Cater whined.

"What do they do?" Glory tilts her head at him with a curious look.

"Ever since I was little, I'd get sandwiched by both..." Cater sighed and closed his eyes.

"They were so noisy. However, if you were to leave the present picking to them, I'd only get cute things!"

"Oh? And what do they give you usually?" Glory asked curiously.

"Ugh. You know, like plushies, dolls, perfume, soaps... I don't really like those... I'm supposed to be in the spotlight, so why are my sisters enjoying this more than I!? Like that. But I don't think they have bad intentions, lately they've been asking me what I'd want." Cater ranted.

"Well today's your special day cuz you're in the spotlight." Glory reassured, forming a grin.

"Yup! No matter what anyone says, I'm the star today! Let's have a happy and merry day, just like me! Enjoy yourself to your heart's content." Cater chirped and Glory smiled gently.

"Thanks Cay." Glory grinned as she takes a sip of her tea before placing on the saucer before glancing back at Cater.

"So tell me about that smartphone you got. Where you bought it?" Glory asked pointing her finger at the phone case. Cater grinned and waved his phone case.

"It's from a popular brand and getting it was really troublesome~ When it went on sale, I went to line up first thing in the morning and there was a humongous line already."

"What is this a lottery?" Glory joked.

"Actually it was! The staff then said that it became a lottery, so there was this mad rush! So I used my unique magic to get plenty of lottery tickets." Cater informed and Glory giggles.

"Smart move, but wouldn't the staff freaked out if they find an abundant of Caters roaming around the shop?" Glory guessed.

"Don't worry, Angel-chan. There's full of crowds so they won't know, but... somehow every single one of them was a blank. I was disappointed because I couldn't buy one after all..." Cater pouted.

"Must've been a popular item." Glory assumed.

"Right? But then a short while after, Lilia bought one for me and said it was a souvenir from a trip. I was so happy! But... ever since then he has been urging me on what "I'll be getting him in return?"." Cater stated.