Happy Birthday Ace!

Meanwhile at Heartslabyul dorm....

"Happy birthday Ace!" Glory cheers.

"Ohh, Glor has also come to celebrate with huh?" Ace ask as stands up from his seat and walks over to Glory to give her a kiss on the cheek. Then he walks back to his seat and smiles coolly.

"Thanks, babe." He thanked her as he flashes a wink making Glory giggle and rolls her eyes at her adorkable attempts to be cool.

"Shall we start the interview?" Glory inquires and Ace shrugs his shoulders.

"Hit me." He casually insists.

"How do you feel about having your birthday celebrated?" Glory ask curiously. Ace scratches his head humming while thinking.

"Well, I guess I'm pretty happy about it? Though if I have to make a complaint, it would be about this outfit..." He mumbles.

"Oh? Is it that embarrassing?" Glory tilts her head slightly looking curious.

"Uh duh. Apparently it's a tradition to wear this outfit on your birthday but...This "birthday boy" sash makes it way too obvious! It's like I'm begging people to look at me on my birthday, it's kinda embarrassing." Ace whines.

"I mean that's kinda the whole point of a birthday party, Ace. Sides, this is your birthday we're talking about, so this is a good time to unwind from all those studying that we've endured and enjoy the party." She reassures.

"Yeah I guess. Thanks to it, I gotten a bunch of presents from folks who realized it's my birthday today so, I'll bear with it." Ace casually replies.

"So anything interesting you want to share regarding your presents?" Glory ask curiously. Ace lifts his head a bit scratching his chin.

"Hmmm, I guess about that one time my brother showed off the watch he bought with his first salary?" Ace inquires making Glory curl her brows.

"If you mean by "bought", you mean just for show, correct?" Glory guesses and Ace folds his arms and nods at her.

"Yup. Just for show." He bluntly answers.

"Hmm...noted. Anyways, it's your birthday isn't it? there are a bunch of presents on the floor so why won't you open one?" She suggests.

"He said that and handed me this box with a really cool design. Inside there was an amazing watch with black straps and golden framework. When that happens, of course I thought it was a present for me. But then he was like "That's mine, this one is yours." And swapped the box?? And it was empty! Unbelievable!" Ace rants.

"I mean, he did fill it up with candy later but I ain't a kid, there was no way I was gonna be happy with that!" Ace complains cringing at the memory of brother embarrassing him. Glory tucks her strand to the left side of her ear and sighs.

"Nevertheless, let's move on. What was the reason that also you start magic tricks?" Glory ask curiously. Ace lays his hands on his hips humming softly.

"My dad isn't a mage, but he's extremely good at doing magic tricks." Ace told her causing Glory to curl her brows at him with an amused grin.

"Oh? Does he?" She ask looking interested.

"Yeah. He can do the basic stuff with coins and cards of course, but he can also nod stuff like making flowers appear out of thin air! It's amazing as watching real magic in the works." Ace chirps and Glory nods with a grin.

"Sounds like real life magic show indeed." She compliments and he nods with a grin.

"Yup. My brother is the one who taught me the tricks of the trade but, he probably started because he admired our dad too!" Ace beams with his eyes gleam with joy and Glory giggles softly at his admiration.