Happy Birthday Rook!

Meanwhile at the Pomefiore lounge birthday venue...

"Happy Birthday Rook!" Glory chirps brightly as the huntsman smiled vibrantly at the ravenette.

"Merci, Mademoiselle Soleil et Lune!" He marvels.

"How does it feel having everyone celebrate your birthday?" Glory asks curiously.

"Dozens of students are gathered in one place, and they're all sending me birthday wishes... It's très bien." Rook elicits a sigh with a smile.

"I let Roi du Léon know I wanted him to come to the party when I saw him in class earlier. However, only Monsieur Dandelion arrived, with a message from him. His response was, "Like hell I'm going." Quel dommage!" He gasps dramatically with Glory sighing.

"As expected from Leona." Glory stated lightly shaking her head as she opens one eye to see Ruggie gobbling up food.

"I guess Ruggie is enjoying the party so far." Glory mumbles with a slight grin.

"Oui! I could see that Ruggie took the chance to have his full share of party food while he was here. Oh! I also invited Roi du Dragon, but I haven't seen him anywhere." Rook mentions as he swifts his head left to right.

"I'm sure he'll be arriving soon, Rook." She reassures with the huntsman chuckling softly while smiling vibrantly.

"Tis true! No need to rush. That's the real pleasure of hunting." He chirps.

"Of course, the one thing that makes me happiest... is that Vil and Epel came to celebrate as well! Seeing their beautiful smiles just reminds me of how glad I am to be in Pomefiore." Rook chirps with a cheery smile.

"That's quite a lighthearted way to put it, despite your special day. Not that I have against it, it's great that you're being open minded about your birthday." Glory compliments.

"It might be my birthday party today, but I want everyone to have fun..." Then the huntsman grabs Glory's hand and plants a kiss on it.

"That includes you, Mon amour." He winked flashing his charming grin with Glory rolling her eyes while grinning at his corny ways before gingerly pulling her hand away.

"Regardless, we should start with the interview." Glory said as she grabs her pen and notepad.

"Before you came to this school, how did you celebrate your birthday with your family?" She asks curiously. Rook chortles softly.

"That would be a secret." He told her with a smile. Glory curls her brows at him.

"A huntsman who isn't willing to share his secrets? Now that's ominous." She sassily remarks. His green orbs gleam with slyness while smiling.

"Oh la la! You seem quite curious about me." Rook stated looking intrigued. Glory straightens her lip.

"Mmm, but isn't a crime be curious?" She quips.

"Oh I can assure you, dear sun maiden. I've grown desperate in wanting to chase after something that's piqued my interest before, so I understand the feeling, but...Non!" He chirps.

"Besides, secrets are all the sweeter when they stay a secret, Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune." Rook informs placing his finger to his lips as he flashes a wink. Glory closed her eyes and grins at him.

"Very well then. I'll respect a huntsman's privacy since I know boundaries." Glory stated as she flips the paper from her notepad.

"Here's the next one. You're quite skilled with archery, is that true?" Glory asks curiously.