Happy Birthday Trey!

***Spoiler Alert Ahead!***

Meanwhile at the Heartslabyul lounge....

"Happy birthday, Trey!" Glory chirps with a radiant smile.

"Oh, Gloriane-san. You came to celebrate? Thank you." He said with a smile and she giggles.

"So how does it feel now that your birthday has come this time of year again?" Glory asks curiously.

"Same as every year. This is the third I've had a huge party like this, so I'd say it's good. But also very busy in the end." He replies with a grin.

"Well what can you say? There's always cleanup time after a party." Glory points out.

"Though some of the people are here just as an excuse to have some fun...but I guess I should be thankful that they came to celebrate. I've been enjoying myself a little." Trey stated.

"Regardless, is there anything you want for your birthday?" She asks curiously making him puzzled.

"From you Gloriane-san? Then...I'd like these deluxe vanilla beans that cost 10,000 madols for 100 grams." Trey wished making the ravenette blink her eyes twice at the price.

"My...how expensive." Glory utters, but Trey lets out a chuckle.

"I'm just kidding. Other students in our dorm have been asking me what I want. I always give them answers like the one I gave you just now...but they all actually took them seriously." Trey explains making Glory crease her brows at him.

"Such as?" Glory inquires as Trey folds his arms and lifts his head a little.

"I told Cater, "Make the cakes instead of me for our Unbirthday Parties for six months.", To Deuce, "Grow the herbs I use in my sweets in the botanical garden, To Ace, "Take care of the broom I use for flying class.", To Riddle, "I want a prep notebook for our next test.". Well...Around those lines." Trey list them all making Glory cackle out loud.

"My my, what a sly little trickster you are. How do they respond? What's their reaction?" Glory asks lashing her arms on to the table and tilts her head to her right arm with a cheeky grin.

"A bit of complaining, some surprises, but in the end they all nodded and said "Okay". I really didn't think they'd all think I was serious." Trey explains shaking his head lightly while adjusting his glasses.

"So neither of them didn't know it was a joke?" Glory guessed.

"Wasn't it obvious? I had to tell them all it was just a joke right after, too." Trey explains with Glory grinning coyly.

"Mmmhmm...moving on. Baking aside, are you also good at cooking?" Glory asks curiously.

"Yeah, my parents were busy with the bakery, I'd be in charge of making dinner." He said.

"Oh? And what kind of variations did you cook for your family?" Glory inquires curiously with a grin.

"I'd try out all sorts of variations so that no one got sick of having the same thing. I can pretty much make anything." Trey informs.

"So what's your best dish out of everything you cook?" Glory asks curiously. Trey tilts his head and lays his hand under his chin.

"Let me think...My best probably is hamburger steak." Trey told her.

"Ooo hamburger steak? Sounds appetizing." Glory said with grey orbs gleam with intrigue while grinning and Trey nods.

"I make a lot since my little siblings always request it. I don't mean to brag, but I think it's very good myself." He said.