Happy Birthday Jamil!

Heya guys so yesterday I saw a thumbnail on YouTube that yesterday was Jamil's birthday so I decided to make a filter chapter of Glory celebrating Jamil's birthday at Scarabia. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

Later at Scarabia....

"Happy birthday Jamil!" Glory chirps.

"Ah, thank you. But I'm kind of perplexed. Normally I'm the one who cooks, decorated and is requested to do many things...I'm not used to entertaining everyone as the main act." Jamil admits, but Glory giggles softly and grins sweetly at him.

"How can I not? Today's a special day for you, Jamil. I mean you do work hard everyday, so it's time for you to unwind and enjoy yourself while we do the decorations and the feast for your own birthday." Glory reassures and Jamil nods.

"You made a good point, Glo-san. I've been working to the bone all week now. When I saw Kalim, Iman, and the dorm students prepare for the feast, I unconsciously started saying things. Before I knew it, I was preparing my own birthday party." Jamil explains crossing his arms.

"Is it alright to do those things on your birthday?" Glory ask curiously.

"Well, everyone is doing their best for me. Those feelings reached me." Jamil assures. Glory nods and tugs her hair to the left.

"I'm glad that you're acknowledging our time and effort, Jamil. But enough of that, let's talk about you. If you could keep any specific animal in your life, what would it be?" Glory ask curiously. Jamil tilt his head slightly laying his hand under his chin.

"Hmm...A parrot, most likely." Jamil replies.

"That sounds like a good choice." Glory agrees with a grin and he nods.

"Indeed. It is said that the Sorcerer of the Desert carried one on his shoulder. Kalim said earlier that he wanted to keep one, so I looked up the method of raising one. I've always been interested in it. At the time, I thought it wasn't suitable to raise such a pet in a dorm, and that I could keep one personally after I graduated." Jamil explains.

"Aah yes. Iago is his name. I have to say, he's one spunky parrot. However, he's quite supportive with Jafar and they even shared a close bond with each other. It's quite touching yet interesting. Plus, he can talk as well." Glory chirps with a perky grin reminiscing her childhood when she watched Aladdin back in her world.

"That you are right about. The parrot that supported the Sorcerer of the Desert could talk as fluently and cleverly as a human. I actually wanted to see one talking, so I can watched several videos of them on Magicam. Naturally, parrots that can talk like humans don't exist. I'm sure that the Sorcerer of the Desert used some special magic to make it remember words. Animal linguistics wasn't as developed back in the day, so it must have been quite troublesome." Jamil informs.

"I was like that too, I always wanted a parrot that can talk, but sadly it doesn't exist back in my world. However, if you were to keep one, what words would you teach it?" Glory ask with a curious smirk.

"Hm, first... "Master"." Jamil replies with his signature sly smirk that made Glory deadpanned and Jamil chuckles softly.

"What's with the blasé reaction? It's important to teach them the pecking order, don't you think?" Jamil informs her while smirking with pride.

"Well considering the fact that you killed the mood, how can I not react in such an unfazed way since you're showing your ego." Glory dryly points out.

"Is it bad that I'm showing pride? This is my true answer to your question, isn't not?" Jamil sasses and her brows twitch looking deeply irked with his infamous smug of his.

I swear he's such a butt...

She thought as Glory sighs and tucks her strand to the right side of her ear.

"...Fine, fine. I get your point, but moving on. How long does it take for you to arrange your hair each morning?" Glory ask curiously.

"With magic, less than five minutes. But it took a lot of time before I got used to it. It could take anytime between 30 minutes up to 2 hours." Jamil told her making her eyes widen.

"Really. Does it take that long?" She ask curiously. Jamil huffs and folds his arms.

"You need a lot of technique to make thin braids. But I thought it could become good magical training, so I continue everyday. I've improved so much that I can change the braiding method at will." Jamil explains.

"Huh, interesting facts to learn about hair styling and magic. Speaking of style, is there anything you're fussy about when it comes to fashion?" Glory ask and Jamil folds his arms.

"There's a theory that people who are neatly dressed give off a better impression. There's nothing excessive about being neat, don't you think?" Jamil ask with a puzzled look and she nods firmly.

"Oh I agree with you. Everyone has their different styles so there's absolutely nothing wrong about neatness." Glory reassures and Jamil grins softly at her.

"Exactly." He replies and Glory giggles softly.

"Thanks for telling us so much about yourself. Once again, happy birthday!" She chirps and Jamil smiles warmly with a nod.

"Most certainly. I'm quite fond of talking to you, Glo-san. I really need a break from Kalim's antics. So thank you for putting up the decor for my birthday. It was really pleasant of you to do." Jamil said.

"You're welcome, Jamil

"You're welcome, Jamil. Cheers!" Glory chirps raising a cup to Jamil with the vice dorm rolling his eyes at the charismatic ravenette, but smiles lightly nevertheless and raise his cup as both of them clank cup together enjoying each other company until....

"Aah! Kalim!! The water is boiling!!!" Iman shrieks.

"Oops sorry, Iman!!" Kalim apologizes and cue the sighs from Glory and Jamil.

"Why am I not fazed that Kalim would do something reckless during my birthday?" Jamil sarcastically remarks refraining him from face palming.

"Honestly, I was kinda worried that Kalim wasn't capable of handling things in the kitchen..." Glory sighs as she stands up from the floor.

"But nevertheless, I better get going to see what's up." Glory said. Soon Jamil stood up as well.

"I'm going with you." Jamil insists, but Glory shook her head and lays her hands on his shoulders.

"No you can't. You've been working so hard for a few weeks that you deserve a break. I don't want our birthday boy to be exhausted during his birthday party." She reassures before grinning gently.

"Sides, I have healing powers from the sundrop flower and if something happens to Kalim or Iman, I'll heal them right away." Glory reassures as Jamil stood there for a minute looking stubborn, but soon let's out a sigh reluctantly.

"Alright...Just be back as soon as possible." He reminds her and she firmly nods beaming at him.

"Certainly." Glory replies and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"Brb, okay? And remember to relax. See ya!" Glory chirps as she marches her way to the halls leaving Jamil sighing but smiles genuinely at her as he sits back down and picks up his cup to drink deeply enjoying his own time to unwind for his birthday.