Another Fight

I seen Slenderman begin to come over, and I started to freak out. "J-J-JEEEEEEFF!!!!" I finally sputtered out as Slenderman was only a few feet behind him, pointing at him, which he seemed VERY pissed.

Jeff turned around and made a dash for it but one of Slenderman's tentacals shot out and quickly wrapped arounf Jeff and dragged him over to him, and held him in front of him, and almost examined him. "J-Jeff?" He asked. "I don't think he's gotten it yet." I thought, standing there awkwardly, not sure who's side to take.

"T-This can't be Jeff!" He said, giving an exasperated laugh. "Jeff wouldn't ever do THIS do himself!" He said, looking at me. "He's in denial." I thought, walking a couple steps closer to the two. "H-He would never turn back to one of them!" He added, with another exasperated laugh.

"Slend, it's him." I replied bravely, standing and feeling taller than what I actually felt. He gave me a sharp intense look and frowned at me, if he had a mouth.

"What makes you say that?" He asked sharply, then quivering with an innocence that made me cringe, looked up at Slenderman, and pryed against him.

"I-It's me.. Jeff." He replied quietly, making Slenderman even more angry.

"QUIT LYING MORTAL!" He shouted, tossing Jeff on the ground. At this point I didn't think, I just acted. My legs rushed me over to Jeff and I picked him up off the ground and sat him on the bench.

"Face the FACTS SLENDERMAN! You having him run off as made him into THIS!!!!" I shouted angerly, pointing at Jeff. "ADMIT IT! IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!!!" I shouted at him, his tall slender figure towered over me, even from two feet away.

"YOU WILL BE RESPECTFUL TO ME! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU'D HAVE NO PLACE TO GO!!!" He shouted back, striking me with a tentacle and making me fall to the ground.

Before everything went blurry and black Jeff looked at me with a horrified face, then glared at Slenderman, and then, I passed out.

**Jeff's P.O.V**

He struck Ben, one of my best friends! I got up, feeling myself have that violent urge like how I did when Me and Liu was mixed up with Randy Kenith and Troy. But this was different. It was stronger, more quicker to act against me and I couldn't stop it at all.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted, getting up and lunging towards him, my knife pointing towards his stomach. I was almost stabbed him but he appeared behind me and threw me against a tree. I felt my body slam against the tree, and when I fell from it my body has left a mark on the tree. I fell with a thud, and when I looked up he towered over me.

When his tentacle went to pick me up I stabbd him, causing him to yelp in pain and I shoved him down, starting to feel like my old self again.

"You-Will-Not-Hurt-My-FRIIIIIENDS!!!!" I shouted, between stabbing him. He tried to throw me off of him, but everytime he reached to throw me off I stab him, and his tentacles would recoil back in pain, and try again after a few seconds.

"Let....Me.......GOO!" He shouted weakly, finally throwing me off, slamming me up against a rock. "DON'T CLAIM TO BE SOMEONE YOU AREN'T!" He shouted angerly, his face becoming red in lavish anger.

"I AM Jeff!" I shouted. His tentacle struck for me but I jumped out of the way. "You dated me-" I shouted, as his tentacles tried to catch me in his grasp. "You loved me-" I shouted as he tried to strike but I jumped out of the way. "You even FUCKED ME DAMMIT!!!" I shouted again. He paused for a brief second, giving me time to stab him again.

I stabbed him over and over till he passed out from pain, took them home, Ben in his room and Slenderman on the front stoop. "Son of bitch never come near me again.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Editor Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOME TENSION UP IN THIS HOUSE TONIGHT!!!! XD Don't worry, the story won't end with them hating each other and Jeff becoming sane and normal. *Laughs evily* DO YOU THINK I'M THAT SANE?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Anyway, read till next time! OOOOH! AND SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS BUT NOT ADULTS BECAUSE YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE