Rejoice Rejoice!

**Slenderman's P.O.V**

I decided to wait paitently on Jeff to get home, but it was until the next morning till I seen him. He seen me, and started to brush me off and walk away, but I grabbed him with one of my tentecals and walked outside, one of them wrapped around his waist and the other hands behind his back, like I imagined.

"SLENDERMAN!!! COME ON LET GO OF ME!!" He cried desperately. I walked deeper into the woods till I knew no one from the house would be there. "WHY ARE WE OUT-" I shut him up by kissing him intensely, and he gladly accepted it, letting me pin him to a tree with my long skinny arms and caress his body with my tentecals. He was basically puddy in my hands. He was still covered in blood from what I noticed, and if I could've grinned, I would've and started sucking on the places of his neck that had blood and he moaned loudly, eyes wide and full of surprise and passion.

Eventually I worked on him till I got him shirtless, and it was better then I imagined! At this point he had pinned me and took off my jacket and shirt to my suit, and all that was left on my upper torso was my red tie, and for the first time since being Slenderman, I felt something hot course through my face, buliding in my cheeks, blushing. It was an amazing time, being with Jeff. The end of the day I took him to my room and locked the door. He blushed when I pinned him on the bed with my tentecals, and unbuttoning my pants, making him blush intensely. I took them off and he took off his, and I seen that yesterday and today, we went without underwear for practically no reason, making me blush more and I took mine off, and let him up, and he just got on his knees and looked away from me, and smiled.

"Please, go ahead, be my guest." He said, pleadingly. I felt my cheeks grow warmer and warmer as I pressed into him, making him bite his lip and hold back from moaning and whimpering from pleasure. I started at first slow till he begged faster and faster till I was at to where the bed was shaking and you could probably hear Jeff from upstairs. Eventually I explode inside him, causing him to scream loudly, making me believe anyone in the house that didn't hear was potentially death, and he smiled, blushing badly. Looks like I made his day.