The Search And The Struggle

~~~~~~~~~Beginning Note~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG!!!! 240 READS!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!! Anyway, I didn't think I'd get to like, 50 let alone over 200. THANKS GUYS!!! ^_^

**Clockwork's P.O.V**

I dragged LJ into the nearby city, and looked around. "He probably knows of our little plan we set against those two." I replied quickly. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my shoulders.

"Don't be ridiculous Clock, it was the perfect plan." He replied, shrugging it off. God he was so cocky today I wanted to slap him!

"Not if Slendy wants him back! WE'RE FUCKED!" I slightly shouted. He groaned, and muttered something under his breath before we began the search every alley, dumpster, house and corner before heading back to the park.

We sat on the park bench and I groaned an irritated groan and looked at LJ who was just as irritable as I was.

"We've, looked, EVERYWHERE!!!" Jack groaned, throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes tightly. "WHERE COULD HE BE!" He shouted at the sky again, looking back into the woods where we entered the city from hours ago.

I sighed and stood up. "We just have to keep looking." I replied, and with that a cold chill went down my spine, and I felt something evil and dark behind me, someone violent, angry and someone that made my blood run cold stood only feet away from us.

I turned around and seen a girl, probably about my age, with stitches across her face like mine, but she had long blonde hair, that looked somewhat a dirty color, and it had bloodstains all over it.

Her bottom part of what looked like what used to be a sweater had been ripped off, only to be tied to her head like a headband that covered parts of her forehead, some hair in greasy strands coming down from it and she had a knife. It looked like one from Jeff's collection, with a howling wolf on the handle..

"Leave him here, he's finally MINE!" She shouted, lunging at me and knocking me down. She jumped up and into the trees. Jack pulled me to my feet and chased after the girl that just tackled me, and lead me into the woods along with him.

"W-Who is that?!" I pant, stopping to catch my breath. My breathing was ragged and it felt like my lungs were on fire. It felt like we've been running for hours, only to be taunted by her laughter within the thriving forest. He pulled me back into running, and what felt like forever, we came to a small old house in a clearing by the lake.

It wasn't Slendermans for sure, because his was bigger than this. We slowly crept inside, looking around and trying to listen to the taunting laughter with a pissed look draped over his face. "If you can Fiiiiind Hiiiiim." It jeered, making Jack more and more pissed.

"WHERE IS HE DAMMIT!" He called out, into the blackness that was now the woods, only to be answered with the same taunting giggle. I creaked the door open, and looked around. The living room and Kitchen were empty. He checked up stairs and I checked all the rooms in the downstairs area, only to find no Jeff.

She gave a soft deep chuckle before she appeared on the rafters of the roof, laying on her stomach with a sick insane smile, and the lust of blood and desire in her eyes. Not for love or sex, but for.... Death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Editor Note~~~~~~~~~~~

I meant to publish Saturday, but I got distracted, Sorry guys!