Confessions

**Jeff's P.O.V**

I had loved him for years, and it was eating me alive. It didn't help that Jack keeps asking about it. I angerly walk to my room, Jack hot on my trail. "Jeff come on just tell me and I'll never bring it up again." He pleaded. I stopped and clutched my knife, gritting my teeth and welding my eyes shut. Does he not get "leave me the hell alone"?!

"Jack, I've told you I'm not going to tell you!!!" I shout angerly. He sighs and shakes his head and start to walk towards me but I throw my knife at him, barely missing him. I walk out, grabbing my knife and storm out of the house. Jesus Christ No means NO!!! I had went on a killing spree many times over this, for anger fuels me and my craving to spill blood. To watch eyes drain of life, and to carve a smile into their faces. I was so mad when me loving Slenderman was brought up, because I didn't want anyone to know. Damn to hell I tried keeping it in, but I can't anymore! I hit a tree, and carved my name into it, with a little shattered heart. I felt broken when I wasn't with him, and it made an aching hole where my heart was supposed to be when I thought of him. I sighed and put my head down. I should probably go back and apologize to Jack before he does anything stupid, so I walk up to my bedroom, seeing the door was close and I heard Jack talking. I stop and put my ear to the door.

"I know he does, I just want to hear it from him." Jack said sadly.

"Well, you don't have any proof child." Slenderman said. I heard him sit down on the edge of my bed. Jack had told him?! That asshole!!!

"I know he does! I've known him for years now and can read him like a book. I know he's in love with you, and I know I'm in love with him but obviously he doesn't see that, he's too blind by being in love with you! When I asked he threw a KNIFE at me!" He cried. I blushed as he confessed everything to Slenderman. That made our friendship awkward, he loved me? I don't like him like that, one reason being is that he would eat candy out of entrails. A little TOO much..

"Well, I'll just have to talk to him." He replied, standing up. I burst in, not knowing what I was thinking. "He's right. I do love you. And I want to know what you think of all this." I said boldy, crossing my arms. I seen his pale white face come over with an amazing and sexy blush, and said nothing for awhile. It was all silent, and boy was it awkward.

"I don't know what to think." He said finally, making me crumple like paper. "I mean... I'm shocked and all... but Jeff.. Why would you keep something like this between me? Especially Jack, I mean he's basically dead inside now." He replied, pointing to a crying and depressed Jack.

"Well... What's that closet emotion you feel right now?" I ask, completely ignoring Jack. That jackass got me into this mess, I don't feel sorry for him.

"Sadness Jeff. Sadness that you couldn't trust your best friend enough to tell him." He replied, and with that walked out. My whole world just shattered in front of my eyes, and I hate Jack for it. He's made me die on the inside. I ran out of the house and murdered about 200 people.

**Slenderman's P.O.V**

I went into my room and gasped and nearly died. He mutulated my feelings. I started to feel my tendrils come out from me and imagine that I was holding Jeff, kissing him, his neck, everything. They all could come true. I had to tell him, and tell him now. I walked up to his room calmly, and opened the door, but to my surprise and anguish, he was gone. I asked where he went, but Jack didn't answer. He was gone.