The Fight

"Hey.." He asked. I quickly wiped away my tears and glared daggers at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I snapped, sitting up. He looked a bit hurt and walked in completely, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I know what happened, and I know you're upset, but he wasn't worth it if he plays you." Jack said consolingly. I glared harder at him and crossed my arms.

"You would know, you framed him."

**Jack's P.O.V**

Oh my god, he knew!! But how?? I faked innocent the best I could and looked at him, confused.

"F-Framed him? Why would I do that?" I asked, the best I could without sounding nervous or guilty. I guessed it worked because he immediently got defensive.

"DON'T LIE TO ME JACK!!!" HE shouted. "You and Slenderman were the ONLY ONES who loved me, and then when he and I started going out, you were angry, and jealous. You must've HATED seeing his tentecals around me, holding me in his lap!" He shouted again, getting violent.

I grew angry with him. Everything he was saying was true, and the memories of it made me pissed. "I DIDN'T DO IT JEFF! MAYBE SOMEONE IS HOPLESSLY IN LOVE WITH SLENDERMAN!" I said, starting to get really loud. I stood up and as I did he got up in my face.

"THEN WHO DID?!" He shouted. I breathed slowly, trying to calm down, and looked him in the eye.

"Maybe, you did it to yourself. If you hadn't had overreacted, maybe he wouldn't have broke your heart."

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" He shouted, shoving me down on the bed. He started to hit me in the face, the chest, the stomach, anywhere he could nail. I shoved him off after he bloodied my nose, and pinned him to the floor.

He glared at me quickly before I started hitting him back, bloodying his lip and blacking his eye. We rolled around in the floor as things began to break in his room and I heard people's footsteps clamor up the stairs, wondering what's going on.

Clockwork was the first up the stairs, followed by Toby, then Ben, then finally Sally came in, wondering what was happening. We were fighting for several minutes, a few of them trying to break us up but most of them crowding around us.

"Fight Fight Fight Fight!" They chanted, forming a circle around us. I knocked out Jeff's tooth, and he made me spit up blood. It was getting worse when Slenderman walked inside, looking at the comotion.

"People People break it up!!" He said, parting the crowd. He looked around to see Jeff pinned on the floor by me and I seen his temple throbbed, meaning he was pissed. "Why are you fighting?!" He angerly asked, using his tentecals to seperate us.

We started to explain at the same time, making him even more pissed. "One at a time!!" He shouted, putting his hand to his forehead, getting madder. "I swear you two are children sometimes!" He added. "Now, what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~Editor's Note~~~~~~~~~

I know it's a short one, but hey, it was also very intense. Hope you enjoy!