Secret Plan

**Jeff's P.O.V**

Since that magical evening, Me and Slender were so close. Well, I wouldn't call him Slender, It's just what I call him when the others are around. I was hanging out with him around the lake in the woods, a tentecal around my waist, and me leaning on his shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled. I wondered what he was thinking about, but I couldn't think of anything that would be in his mind. I gazed back into the lake and eventually felt a sensation of love I never felt since I killed my family, like Lui. I felt a twang of guilt inside me, like he should have lived. I brushed off the feeling, which only to be replaced by another feeling of being watched.

"Are you okay?" Slenderman asked, pulling me closer by using his tentecals. I felt my bare white skin flash with a dust of pink, blushing.

"Nothing, just feeling weird is all." I said, skipping a rock. He nodded and looked back at the lake, or past it, I had no idea, he had no eyes. But all the guessing about him partilly intruiged me, making me that much more into him. I gazed back into the lake, only to be so wrong on the feeling of being watched.

**Laughing Jack's P.O.V**

I watched from a distance, pissed as hell. They started going out?? When?! I felt my fists clench up tightly, and my eye twitch with rage. I never knew Slenderman that well, but boy do I hate him right now, I envy him. I should be the one holding Jeff!!! I snuck back to the house and went into my room, and sighed in anger, staring at my ceiling. This envy was going to kill me, I just know it!!! I sat up slightly when I heard someone knock on my door. It opened and I seen Clockwork peek in her head.

"Hey, you haven't seen Toby, have you?" She asked, her eye clock ticking away. I hated that thing in her eye, it always creeped me out!

"Uh, no, I haven't. Why, can't find him?" I ask, getting up from my bed. I stood in front of her and I towered over her, making her having to look up at me.

"Yea, He's been away for awhile. You looked pissed too." She said, dodging into my room and rumanging her hand dangerously between the matress of my bed. I had playboys under my matress and I tackled her away from under the matress, not wanting her to see.

"KEEP AWAY FROM THERE DAMMIT!!!" I said roughly. She scoffed and laid back, staring at the ceiling with an amused look.

"Not like I haven't came in and looked through your playboys before. Got any new subscriptions?" She asked, quite amused. I glared daggers at her and she just smiled, finding my anger amusing.

"How'd you know I was pissed?" I asked her, revoming my playboys from the lists of subjects to talk about. She gave a sweet smile that pissed me off. She's creepy and just.... Strange!

"Well... You were in the woods, and watching Jeff and Slendy, and I seen you stamp off. Not that hard."

"I want to split them up." I said finally. She sat up and looked at me with surprised eyes, but I wasn't facing her anyway.

"They're DATING??" She said finally, laughing. I glared daggers at her and stood up with my fists clenched. She was really starting to irritate me..

"Yes, and I want to split them up." I replied again, beginning to sound more angry. I guess she took the hint in my voice that I was being serious, because she stood up tall, which wasn't taller than me, she came a little above my waist, not much taller.

"Well, if you want me to.. I could help." She replied. I looked back at her in disbelief.

"Why would you wanna help? This has no benifit to you, so why bother?" I asked, highly confused. She sat back down on the bed and smiled.

"Or does it?" She replied sheepishly. "Look, you wanna be with Jeff, right?"

"How do you know about that?!" I asked angerly. She gave me another sheepish smile and flipped her hair back.

"I have my ways, I basically know lots when I spy." She said sarcastically.

"I outta-"

"Ah ah ah!" She said, waving her finger in front of my face, timed with the words. "You wanna be with Jeff, and Slender would be so broken, He'll be nicer to me and Toby, being... Strange, and all." She replied.

"Fine, but don't piss me off." I replied huffily. She nodded, and We started to devise our secret plan.