I Seen Him Again

**Slenderman's P.O.V**

I woke up in my room downstairs and sat up, but immediently regretted it. I breathed in a sharp quick pained gasp and clutched my stomach and chest.

I look down and see my chest in bandages, and parts of my stomach. The top half of my suit was nowhere to be found, not even my tie, but my pants were on me at least but they were unbuttoned and unzipped.

"Probably for comfort," I thought, lowering myself a little over the top part of my bed. "Other than that, I doubt anyone likes me after the whole Jeff thing." I thought, looking at the ceiling, then, a flashback of last night.

It was Jeff. I didn't think it was until he said that I fucked him, theeeeen I remembered. I sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"I miss him sooooooo much" I thought, "But, he's... changed." I thought, starting to become depressed. I wondered why, then I sat up quickly, forgetting all about my damage and regretted it again instantly.

Clockwork walked in and gently pushed me back down. She had a guilty look on her face which made me curious.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Hey, you shouldn't be sitting up yet, you aren't even healed yet." She replied. She was quiet, and I didn't like it, she had a negative feel about her now, and I felt that I should be angry at her.

"I don't wanna heal." I replied flatly, staring at he ceiling. She sighed, and sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted to glare at her for some reason, but I had no idea why.

"What the hell is making me want to hate HER for?" I wondered, looking at her sad lumpened figure. She was slouching, wanting to sigh and I knew she was guilty for something.

"Hey, I uh..." I sighed, and thought of a way to word it. After a moment's silence, I decided to be straight up blunt,

"What is it?" She asked solemly, looking at me with a sad eye and a blank ticking clock.

"I want you to go find Jeff. I was angry with him, and I made a mistake. We should have disscused a suitable punishment for that sort of behavior, and I... I guess I expected more out of him." I replied. "Please, I beg of you go find him and bring him back." I added, looking at her.

She looked surprised, but nodded and solemly walks out, and I hear her walk upstairs, and I see her from my doorframe grab a green hoodie, and she's followed by Laughing Jack.

"I thought she was with Toby?" I thought, watching them walk out the door. I sigh and stare at the ceiling, and try to remember what exactly it felt like when I actually fucked the hell out of Jeff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Editor Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been a bit busy I'm sorry!!!! *hides behind Jack and he strokes my hair* BUT! I have discovered I am a good... uh... Erotica Writer *blushes extrememly deep* BEFORE YOU EVEN JUDGE LET ME EXPLAIN! Okay, well... I have a couple of perverted friends, and they read this (I sent a link(but it was a private chapter of the end)) And they really liked it and want me to keep writing Smut.

WELL!!! I HAVE A PROPOSITION FOR YOU FOLLOWERS! (Except Kota, sorry, I know you don't like Smut and Erotica) WHAT IF.... I MADE ONE ABOUT CLOCKY AND TOBY?!??! WOULD YOU ALL READ, OR NO?!? ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND I'LL TRY TO GET MORE IN. LOVE ALL OF YOU <3