The Breakup

We not only broke his knife and planted it in Slenderman's room, but we also dulled the blade, and even carved into his handle his sign. Jeff HAD to believe it was Slendy or else he's stupid. He walked in, his jacket beginning to retain it's darken damp luster of blood.

"Hey Slendy! I was thinking about talking about- WHAT THE HELL?!?" He cried, running over to the knife on the nightstand. Me and Jack hid in the closet, watching Hell about to unleash. Slenderman walked in from his connected bathroom with a towel around his waist, showing off the abs that were usually underneath his suit. No wonder he had so many fans, a girl would be stupid NOT to fangirl over him, but hey, guess I was stupid.

"Ooh, shit is about to go down!" I shrieked happily. Jack was just sitting and watching intently as they argue.

"What's wrong Jeff?" Slenderman asked. Jeff lifted his shattered knife almost as if it hit his heart, ppointing the carved handle with the cirle around the X to Slenderman.

"THIS!? FIRST MY JACKET NOW MY KNIFE?!" He shouted, throwing the knife angerly on the bed. His eyebrow cocked up in curiosity ashe looked at Jeff, highly confused and set his knife down on the nightstand.

"Jeff, I had honestly NOTHING to do with your jacket AND knife." He replied, changing. I turned away while Jeff still stood there, looking at Slenderman as he Changed into his usual suit and tie.

"Well if you didn't do it who did???" He asked angerly. Slenderman sighed as he straightened his tie in the mirror and faced Jeff.

"I have no idea, maybe someone want's us split up." He replied calmly, sitting on the edge of the bed. The contours of Jeff's face became tighter with anger.

"No one knows we're dating dammit!!!" He shouted angerly. "I thought you were more respectful than this!" He added, making Slenderman angry. OoOoOoh, Jeeeeeff I wouldn't have said thaaaaat!

"Respectful? I haven't done anything!" He replied, more offended than angry. "And you have no proof either, which you wouldn't find any in the first place because I didn't do it!"

"Well who else would? No one has anything against me, nor is anyone Jealous becuase they have NO idea, so who else could it be??"

"I don't know, just ask around and-"

"NO! THIS ALL STARTED WITH WHEN I STARTED DATING YOU!!!" Jeff shouted, making his volume to where everyone could hear. They've been together for a couple weeks, we've only been doing this for two days. Who ELSE Could want to torture Slendy and Jeff?

People began to peer their heads around corners, through windows and I even sensed them listening upstairs because footsteps ceased above our heads.

"WELL IT WASN'T ME JEFF! AND IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ME THEN FINE!" Slenderman shouted angerly. "WE'RE THROUGH." H added sharply, but calmly. Jeff's face looked angry, crushed and confused all at the same time. He shook it off and regained that angry look on his face.

"FINE!!!" He shouted, and stormed out like a bat out of hell. I looked over at Slenderman, who was facing the mirror with his arms crossed as Jack watched Jeff storm out of the room with lustful and longing eyes. I felt a cringe in my gut as guilt crawled through me as I seen what should have been Slenderman crying, but he was standing solid, almost like Iron.

"I never meant to hurt Jeff, well.. honestly anyone but the least that they both could be crushed." I muttered to myself. Slenderman left after reading yet ANOTHER book and went outside, me and Jack finally able to leave the closet.

"We actually pulled it off." I said quietly. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Well, you, pulled it off. You had two ideas, I had one." He replied. I felt a blush creep across me and brushed it off.

"Yea Yea Yea, whatever, go find Jeff lover boy." I replied, muttering. He smiled a goofy grin and went to find Jeff, and I went to find Toby.

**Slenderman's P.O.V**

Was I hurt? Yes, but I'm bringing back my habit of not showing any emotion whatsoever. I also felt a twang of guilt. Why did he think it was me? I didn't do anything! Honest!! I racked my brains to try and figure out why this happened, and the only thing that came to mind was how Jack was so crushed when Jeff admitted that he loved me not Jack.

Was he out for me because I was with Jeff?? Well, if he did he succeeded. I sighed and skipped a rock, thinking what's happened over the past couple of days. What did me mean by since we started dating? This only happened today and yesterday. I thought for a little while and decided there was things he didn't tell me that were bothering him too.

**Jeff's P.O.V**

I was in my room and I was crying badly. I know I was pissed before, but I couldn't stay mad at him. It was silent crying, not the I'm-so-upset-you-can't-understand-me crying, but just silent tears rolled down my face as I laid down on my bed. How could he do this to me?? Messing with MY stuff, then breaks my heart? Well, Jeff doesn't HAVE a heart anymore.

I sighed and wondered what he was doing, probably reading a book or sitting at the pond we usually went to. More tears strolled down my paper colored face and I sighed, looking out my window.

What if he was right, and it WASN'T him? And someone set him up? I growled at the thought and Jack popped in my mind as he stuck his head in the door. You son of a bitch when I'm through with you...