Jeff's Jacket

**Clockwork's P.O.V**

I never really wanted to help Jack, I was just bored. Yes, cruel I know, but I can't help it! I've run out of things and people here to draw so I had no choice.

"Okay, here's the plan. If we kidnap Jeff and keep him hostage for awhile, Slendy will think Jeff died then-"

"PLEASE! You think that will work? We all know Jeff won't die, so no one would loose faith. If we drive them apart by dishonesty and anger, they'll split and you'll get what you want. But we have to pin it on Slendy, all of it." I replied. "Since Jeff is so angry and short tempered, it'll work faster, AND crush Slendy so he'll be nice to me and Toby." I added. He sighed, and nodded.

"Okay, it makes sense. So when does the plan start?" He asks, sighing a bit.

"Well, let's try spying on them to figure out what Jeff wouldn't like Slendy to do, so we can have something to work with" I replied. I know I sound super logical right now, which.. Usually isn't me, at all. But I've been bored, plus I've been talking to Ben, Who's very locigal. You'd have to be to find your victims over all that Binary Code.

He nodded, and dragged me from his comfortable room, into the woods where he seen Jeff and Slenderman last. They weren't there, but nearby. "Okay, let's find where they are and get to work!" I said quietly, so they couldn't hear us.

"Well, what's the plan?" He asked, but I was already close behind them, listening in on their conversation.

"Why wouldn't you like your jacket washed?? It's filthy." Slenderman replied, sounding slightly disgusted. Jeff hugged his jacket like it was a rare and special object.

"It has the only remains of my family, and it's very special to me. It has all the blood of everyone I killed on it." He replied, feeling a connection to it. I seen the contours of where Slenderman's face is supposed to be, tighten as if he was crinkling his nose, which he did not have.

"Alright. I'm surprised it's still has white on it." He replied. I walked back over to Jack and told him about Jeff's Jacket, and our plan was for when Jeff took it off to take a shower, We would take it and go and wash it for him, folding it neat and wrinkle free like how Slenderman would.

**Time Skip**

It was showtime!!! I grabbed the jacket while Jeff was in the shower, took it to the laundry room in the basement, and stuck it in the wash. Jack was keeping watch so we weren't busted when step one of our plan wasn't even completed, also, because he was hoping for a glimpse of Jeff without a towel probably.

It washed by itself, and I unerstood why Jack wanted it that way. When I opened the door of the washer the water was an orangeish brown color from all the dried blood. I gagged and took the clothes from the drier and stuck the jacket inside. I put it for thirty minutes and waited, the clock in my eye driving me crazy. Time was always against me, probably because I'm a huge procrasinator.

I took it out to see it clean and dry, and it was all white to my surprise. It looked a million times better, and I raced upstairs, folded it quickly, knowing how Slendy does it and ripped Jack out of there quickly. We went downstairs to listen, but without being in the way.

It was a few minutes more than I wished, but I sensed a drastic tension, then you could hear Jeff's furious tantrum anywhere around the world I heard him stomp around the house till he was in Slender's room, a few doors away from us.

"WHY DID YOU WASH MY JACKET?!" He shouted angerly. I tipptoed in on the scene and seen Slenderman 'looked' at him with a confused 'face'.

"W-What are you talking about? I didn't wash it." He replied innocently. Jeff's face grew a bright red and he showed him his jacket.

"It was folded on my bed, exactly the way you do it. How do you explain that?!" He said, angry for an explaination. He sighed and stood up, and examined the jacket, holding it with his tentecals.

"I don't know who washed your jacket Jeff, but it wasn't me, I've been here for an hour reading." He replied. After that, they got into a huge fight, but were together like glue again in no time.

"We got to think to the core." I replied. Then Jack's eyes-- After some thought, lit up like lightbulbs.

"His knife. If it's in Slendermans's room and it's damaged... they'll split for sure." He said, feeling estatic. I nodded and looked at the two, cuddling in bed. Phase two into play begins tomorrow.