Sanity Returns?

"He was one that framed you!" Jeff shouted. "He admitted everything!" He added, lying.

"I never said anything because I didn't do it!" I shouted. Slenderman let us go, but kept us a safe distance from each other, because Jeff was gonna try to strangle me, although he got the upperhand of damage done to him.

"You have any proff of this Jeff?" Slenderman asked, narrowing what should have been his gaze. Jeff shrunk about two sizes, and Slenderman's face darkened a deep shade of crimson. "It's one thing to accuse me, but to accuse your best friend without proof, is too much!" He shouted, shaking Jeff with a tentacle wrapped around his waist.

Slenderman's face had gotten reder as he spoke becoming more angry. "You have had an anger problem, no doubt of this. But you have crossed the line today! Starting a fight, unprovoked, and none the less, your best friend!" He said in a loud clear voice. I felt that I knew what was coming up, not this. I never meant for this to happen.

"W-What are you gonna do?" Jeff asked, in a small low voice. It was almost like frail glass, which with a touch of a fingertip. it would shatter all around you, making it the most fragile thing in the world.

"Well, Jeff.. I have no choice, but to kick you out. To banish you from this house. You aren't to come back." He replied, calming down and sounding more crushed.

"W-Wait!"

"It is too late, it is done." Slenderman replied softly, and with a turn of the heel, he was gone. Jeff showed no emotion besides hate and anger towards me, glaring me down and making me feel small, although I towered over him.

"Jack, stay away from me. If you seen me, look the other way. I hate you." He replied coldly, crawling out of the window. I tried to apologize to him, but he slammed the window shut, dropped from the window to the ground below, and he vanished, running into the woods that Slenderman owned.

**Jeff's P.O.V**

I ran through the forest, angry hot tears flowing through on my face, tainted with blood because of where Jack hit me in the face. I was angry, I hated Jack. I couldn't be around him, at least not now. I could've still been around Slenderman, but no. I hated him. If he followed me I could kill him without a single fletch from my arms or legs.

He just wanted to be happy himself, and have me. I didn't want him, and it made him angry, jealous and got under his skin. Why can't Slenderman see it?! I tripped over a tree root and fell, brusing me arms and scraping up my legs. Strange, I never really tripped, stumbled or anything like that. I sensed love, jealousy dwelling inside of me. Was I regaining my sanity?? No, I loved to kill.

I went to the city to try to regain my insanity. It was dark out, so it was easy for me sneak inside their house. I was in the kitchen as I sneaked around, finding my way around the house. It was dark, but I could see. I was used to the darkness, and I loved it.

I tiptoed up the stairs, and opened one of the doors to see a young woman in her mid twenties, and a man about early thirties. I tip toed inside and gagged the man, and his wife I assumed and tied her to a chair.

"Scream and your death's will be that much more painful." I hissed. I tip toed across the hall and peered inside to see their kids, sound asleep. I killed the oldest, stabbing his chest a dozen times and carving my signiture smile into his face. I looked across the room to see a small girl asleep, cuddled up with a stuffed bear.

I licked the blood off my knife, a habit I recently got into and walked over to her. She cuddled her bear tight beside her a twang of guilt crossed me.

"I couldn't do this" It said, plainly in my head. "This is wrong. Their parent's love them. Let one at least live since it's too late for the boy."

I tried to fight the urge to listen, but I sank down to my knees, incapable to kill her, then after that her parents. I was sane again