Capítulo 19: Juntos

(Hey uh, I decided to swap Seungmin and Chan's heights, okay continue)

"Jisung! Are you okay?" Jisung almost fell over on the couch as Jeongin and Felix tackled him in tight hugs.

"I'm okay now guys, I swear," Jisung said softly, still feeling the after effects from crying so much.

"What happened?" Felix asked softly.

"I'll explain when everyone is here because I don't want to have to say it over and over," Jisung explained and Jeongin nodded.

Minho drank the last of his tea, placing the empty cup in the sink before speaking, "god that son of a bitch is lucky the police got here first."

"Minho, breathe," Changbin said carefully.

"I can't. I promised him I wouldn't let that dickwad hurt him, and look where we are. I can't believe I left him here alone. He just...he insisted that I not call in sick and I just ended up agreeing with him and went to work when it wasn't a good idea." Minho sighed.

"How did you know that that piece of shit was going show up drunk? We didn't even know that he knew where you and Jisung live. How did he figure that out?" Hyunjin asked.

Changbin and Minho shrugged before Changbin spoke up, "he probably followed Jisung here once or something."

"Oh god," Minho groaned.

A knock at the door pulled everyone's attention to it. Felix was the one to open the door, inviting Seungmin and Chan inside. Both of them went over to Jisung first before Chan went over to Minho, "you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, let's just go," Minho said as he walked out of the kitchen, going to sit on the couch beside Jisung as Jeongin had moved to let him sit there.

Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung, the younger leaning into Minho's side as he took a deep breath, "so I guess I should explain now."

"Take your time," Changbin said carefully.

"I was finishing my cereal and heard a knock at the door, I took care of my dish and went to open the door and Kangdae was there. I tried to tell him to go away and it was clear that he was drunk, and...he ended up trying to kiss me and I pulled away so he started," Jisung took a deep breath as he swallowed, "he started kissing my neck and I got him off, running here to grab my phone and then running to the bedroom to call 911 and then I called Minho. When I got off the phone for good, I hid under the sink in that cabinet until I heard Minho and then I came out. I just...I don't understand how he knew I would be here. How...did he find me? Why won't he just leave me alone?"

Minho hugged Jisung tighter whispering, "I'm sorry."

"If you say you're sorry again, I'm punching you," Jisung said as he glared up at Minho.

"What do you want me to say though? I promised you I wouldn't let him hurt you," Minho said.

"It's fine, we couldn't have known," Jisung said.

"Yeah, who would've thought that Kangdae would show up here drunk at noon on a Friday?" Felix asked.

"What matters right now is that you're safe," Chan said.

"Yeah, Jisung you did the right thing by calling the police first," Seungmin nodded.

"I should've called the police a long time ago," Jisung sighed.

"You did good, okay?" Minho said and Jisung looked up at him, nodding a bit with a soft smile and everyone around them just watched the interaction, softly smiling.