Capítulo 9: Hospital

Minho got to the door and knocked a couple times, but Felix said Fuck that and immediately tried opening the door, seeing it was unlocked. The four boys rushed in and immediately saw Kangdae kicking Jisung. Seungmin was quick to run over and shove Kangdae away, Chan going over as he saw Kangdae go to hit Seungmin.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Kangdae asked, wide-eyed as Chan had a hold on his wrist.

Felix went around the apartment with Hyunjin, looking for Jisungs' stuff as Felix wasn't able to find it alone. They were looking all over the place while Minho bent down to Jisung on the floor.

"Jisung, can you open your eyes for me?" Minho asked.

"M-Minho..?" Jisung whispered out.

"I'm here, we're all here, it's okay," Minho said, "can you move?"

"I-It hurts..." Jisung said.

"Sungie, it's Lixie, can you tell me where your things are?" Felix asked.

"Phone...sugar..." Jisung said as he tried to point, "c-clothes...bag...closet."

"Okay," Felix kissed Jisung's forehead and Minho smiled softly at the interaction before he looked at Jisung again.

"Can I lift you?" Minho asked and Jisung nodded, "okay it may hurt." Jisung only nodded again.

Jisung almost cried out in pain, it didn't help that he was so exhausted that he couldn't use his voice anymore. They left the apartment after Felix and Hyunjin found the boys' belongings and they headed over to the elevator as Chan spoke, "We should probably take him to the hospital."

"Yeah, I agree," Minho nodded.

"But all of us aren't gonna fit in the car," Felix pointed out.

"You three go, we can walk back to the cafe and get our own vehicles, just promise to keep us updated," Seungmin said.

They all left the building and very quickly said their goodbyes as Felix sat in the back seat of the car with Jisung as they drove to the hospital. They got there quickly and rushed inside, immediately finding a doctor and Minho explaining that he was badly beaten with kicks to the stomach.

Jisung was taken into care immediately and Minho and Felix sat in the waiting room, trying to calm their anxiety down. It didn't help that Felix was on the verge of tears and was trying to keep it in and he finally let go once he saw two very important people.

"Felix??" The boy looked up and rushed over to hug the woman.

"How is he?" The man asked.

"W-We don't know," Felix said.

"We? Is Kangdae here?" The woman asked.

"No miss, he's the cause of this..." Minho said as he stood and walked over, bowing politely, "My name is Lee Minho."

"He helped us with Jisung," Felix said.

"But I thought you told us he stopped talking to you?" The man asked.

Felix nodded, "he did...I saw him again today thanks to Minho. He works at a coffee shop near Jisung's apartment and he actually lives in the apartment below Jisung's."

"Oh, I see," The woman nodded, "well thank you for helping Jisung."

"Yes, thank you," The man said.

Minho nodded, "of course, Jisung doesn't deserve any of this."

"My name is Sunghee," The woman spoke, "Jisung's mother."

"And I'm Jihyun," The man spoke, "his father."

"I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances," Minho apologized.