Capítulo 12: Instinto

"Hey, Jisung, can I talk to you about something?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, sure," Jisung nodded.

"Um, I don't want to upset you, but...I wanted to know what you were thinking of doing about Kangdae?" Minho asked.

Jisung looked in his lap and shrugged, "I don't know what to do..."

"What do you think you should do?"Minho asked.

"I don't know, I wish the voice in my head would tell me what to do," Jisung said.

Minho thought for a moment, "I have an idea. Close your eyes."

"Okay, but why?" Jisung asked.

"Just trust me," Minho said and after a moment, Jisung closed his eyes as Minho got up and grabbed a piece of paper, splitting it in two and beginning to write on it, "I am going to ask you two-choice questions and I want you to answer as fast as you can with little thinking as possible, so relax and clear your mind, okay?"

Jisung nodded and took a couple of deep breaths before Minho started, "left or right?"

"Right."

"Cake or ice cream?"

"Cake."

"Up or down"

"Down."

"Shows or movies?"

"Movies."

"Netflix or Hulu?"

"Netflix."

"North or south?"

"North."

"Sandwich or pasta?"

"Pasta."

"Kangdae or Felix?"

"Felix."

"Stay with Kangdae or leave?"

"Leave."

"Open your eyes and choose with your gut."

Jisung opened his eyes and looked at Minho before seeing two closed fists held out to him. He looked back in forth before quickly choosing Minho's right hand. The older opened his hand, paper falling into his lap.

"That was sort of like a subconscious game. You followed your gut instead of thinking too much on the matter. You said to leave Kangdae, and you went with your gut and chose that paper, now see what it says. JIsung gulped before opening the paper, seeing what was written on it.

'LEAVE KANGDAE.'

"W-What was on the other paper?" Jisung asked and Minho gave the crumpled paper to him. Jisung uncrumpled it, ripping it almost in two in the process, something he hadn't done with the paper he chose before. He read the words on the paper.

'STAY WITH KANGDAE.'

"What do you think after playing the game? You followed your instinct. That's good, now what do you think?" Minho asked.

Jisung grabbed one of the papers, the one ripped, and finished ripping it into two pieces. He then ripped it again, making it four. He got up carefully and threw the pieces away, walking back to the couch mumbling, "yeah fuck that."

"Have you decided then?" Minho asked gently.

Jisung nodded, "thank you."

Minho nodded with a smile, "your welcome. And besides, it was mostly you."

"But you knew the game. And it brought me in the right direction. He doesn't care about me, I get that. And...he told me he would kill himself if I left him. But why would he say that when he has someone else he has been spending his time with? You guys are right. I'm his ragdoll. And he used all these lines to keep me around..." Jisung looked in his lap, "he just wanted someone useless to throw around."