El Epílogo

"Jisungie!" Minho called out as he walked into the apartment.

"Here! I'm here," Jisung said as he ran over to his boyfriend, throwing his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"Hi love, did things go okay at the court?" Minho asked.

"Good! The restraining order has been renewed," Jisung smiled.

"Good," Minho smiled as he kissed his boyfriend, "and these are for you."

Jisung smiled at the bouquet of flowers, "what are these for?"

"Happy two years," Minho smiled.

"You remembered," Jisung mumbled with a smile before setting the flowers down, jumping up and wrapping his arms and legs around his boyfriend, "you remembered!"

"Of course I remembered, baby," Minho said as he leaned back to look at his boyfriend.

"I love you I love you I love you," Jisung chanted as he repeatedly pecked Minho's lips.

"I love you more," Minho chuckled as he let Jisung continue kissing him.

"Can we have a movie night?" Jisung asked.

Minho nodded, "whatever you request."

"In that case, I request Alvin and The Chipmunks," Jisung said as he got off of Minho and brought the flowers to a vase, filling the vase with water.

Minho followed him, clinging to him like a bear as he hugged the younger from behind, walking around like that over to the couch. They sat down and Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung who cuddled into his chest. Minho played the requested movie and Jisung looked up at his boyfriend and smiled, leaning up and pressing a kiss to the older's lips.

"I love you," Minho said with a smile.

That's what made Jisung melt. That was it. There was nothing added to it, just the three words by themselves, "I love you too."

They watched the movie in peace, Jisung drifting off to sleep around the middle part of the movie. Minho chuckled softly as he played with Soonie's fur as she was laying on his lap. He smiled as he looked over at the cat tree in the corner of the living room, seeing Dori and Doongie sleeping on it. He smiled at everything around him. Minho could get used to this. Easily. He already was used to it, and that wouldn't change.

Jisung woke up the next morning, seeing he was once again cuddled up to Minho. He smiled as he looked at Minho's sleeping face for a moment. He felt something move by his feet and he looked down to see it was both Soonie and Dori there while Doongie was over by Minho's feet. He chuckled softly as Soonie and Dori pushed each other in their sleep and Doongie just watched them. Jisung could get used to this. Easily. He already was, and that wouldn't change.

Epilogue