Capítulo 10: Miradas

"Jisungie," the boy looked up at the sound of his name.

"Hi mom," Jisung smiled softly, "hi dad."

"Oh my god what did he do to you?" Sunghee gasped.

"I'm fine mom," Jisung said.

"Jisung." Jihyun said firmly, "your boyfriend beat you to the point where he fractured three ribs and your ankle. And you say that you're fine??"

Jisung looked down, "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Sunghee asked as she sat down.

"I don't know.." Jisung trailed off, "not listening to you guys?"

"You don't have to apologize," Jihyun said, "you didn't know."

"But you guys did," Jisung said.

"Have you ended things with him?" Sunghee asked.

Jisung shook his head, "my friends came to get me...I couldn't really talk..."

"Who all came to get you?" Jihyun asked, trying to find a way to change the subject.

"Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin, Minho, and Chan," Jisung said.

"Who is everyone besides Felix?" Sunghee asked with a chuckle.

Jisung smiled, "Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Minho all work at a coffee shop near the complex and I started going there since Kangdae didn't like me leaving the apartment besides to get the mail. I met them around maybe a month ago now, and then met Chan through them and they were the ones that were able to get me reconnected with Felix. And now...you guys."

"We're glad they have been so nice to you, and we're glad to have reconnected with you," Jihyun said.

"I'm so so sorry he made me delete your guys' contacts and block them. I don't know how he had managed to convince me, I'm really sorry," Jisung said as he started tearing up.

"No no no, don't cry, it's okay," Sunghee said, "all that matters is that we're connected again."

"Yeah, that's what matters now, okay?" Jihyun said and Jisung nodded.

They were interrupted when there was a knock at the door. In walked Felix with a dark ravenette behind him, "I have arrived and I have brought cheesecake."

"And a boy," Jisung pointed out and they all chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Changbin," the ravenette introduced.

Jisung nodded, "and I'm Jisung."

"It's nice to finally meet you," Changbin said with a soft smile.

"You too," Jisung smiled back, "also, I heard cheesecake?"

"Yes," Felix chuckled as he pulled out the said desert.

"Gimmie," Jisung made grabby hands towards it.

"Nope, not yet. You need to have actual food. Have you had any yet?" Felix asked.

"Yes!" Jisung said, but with a look from Felix, he pouted and spoke again, "not yet. They haven't brought me anything."

"Can't you go down to the cafeteria?" Jihyun asked.

Jisung shook his head, "I'm not allowed to."

"Why?" Sunghee asked.

Jisung tensed, "um...I'm....I haven't been eating right..."

"Why is that?" Sunghee asked gently.

"Um.." Jisung trailed off and started tearing up again, not knowing how to explain, "he...he kept telling me I was ugly and fat and I just wanted to be what he wanted."