Capítulo 7: Ansiedad

"H-Hey...Kangdae?" Jisung almost shook with fear as he spoke. He had arrived back at his apartment after he spent the night with his friends from the coffee shop before the older had arrived home and now he was trying to ask the question he'd been wanting to ask for months.

"What," Kangdae didn't even look at him.

"D-Do you hate me?" Jisung replaced his initial question for now.

"Why do you ask?" Kangdae sighed, it was clear he was annoyed.

"Y-You're always h-hurting me...and telling me I-I'm annoying and that I-I'm ugly..." Jisung said softly, "why do you always hurt me?"

"Because you disobey me." Kangdae said simply.

"Can't you s-see I'm t-trying to be what you want?" Jisung asked.

"You're not trying hard enough," Kangdae said simply.

"Wh-What do you mean? I'm starving myself for you. I-I...I blocked out everyone in my life for you, I don't like being a r-ragdoll..." Jisung said.

Kangdae laughed, "are you sure you're not eating?"

Jisung nodded, "yes I'm sure."

"Liar," Kangdae sighed, "if you were telling the truth you would be skinnier."

Jisung looked down at himself, "but I-I've already lost a ton of weight."

"Listen, come over here," Kangdae said and Jisung listened. Kangdae grabbed the younger's wrist as he spoke, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm just trying to help you. I'm giving you advice. I'm like...a teacher. And when a teacher's student doesn't listen, the student needs to be disciplined. You should listen to me, okay? I'm your mentor."

"My mentor for what?" Jisung asked.

"For becoming a better partner, what else?" Kangdae replied, "like for example, you don't need friends or social media, all you need is me. You take care of me and that consists of cooking for me and taking care of the apartment for me."

"T-That just sounds like I'm you m-maid," Jisung frowned, "and you don't act like a boyfriend anymore. You don't hug me or kiss me anymore, you don't even remember our anniversary."

"Of course I do! It's in September, right? I remembered." Kangdae said.

Jisung shook his head, "I-I think...we should b-break u-"

"Stop fucking saying that," Kangdae said as he tugged on Jisung's arm harshly, causing the younger to almost yelp in pain but the older covered his mouth, "shut up. I'm sick and tired of your whining and complaining. I'm sick and tired of you causing us to constantly get noise complaints."

Jisung was in pain. He was in a lot of pain. Kangdae held onto him harshly and all of the bruises hurt more than ever. He tried to get out of the olders grip, but Kangdae was so much stronger than him, "you're so fucking ungrateful. You really think you're so high and mighty that you don't need me anymore? So fucking pathetic, you should be lucky someone likes you. I've given you all of my love and this is how you treat me? I don't like you going out in public because I'm afraid you'll cheat on me, find someone else, is that what you want to hear?"

Kangdae let go of Jisung who stumbled back. Jisung winced as he caught his balance, watching as Kangdae started to tear up, "if you want to leave, then fine. Since you don't care about me, I'll just kill myself then."

"N-No, that's not i-it at all," Jisung said as he went over to the older, "I do care about you, and I love you."

"You're such a liar. You always bring up how you want to break up and you don't ever listen to me when I'm trying to help you," Kangdae rolled his eyes, tears falling from his eyes.