Prólogo

He sat at the windowsill, sipping his water as he looked outside, wondering if the weather was as nice as it looked, yet at the same time, knowing it wasn't since he had checked the weather and it was quite cold. He shifted, wincing as his...well everything ached. His stomach growled and he sighed, getting up slowly to get more water as his boyfriends' words screamed in his head.

"You know I love you, I'm trying to help you. And I know what's best for you. Which is to lose some weight."

"Your cheeks are chubby, try eating fewer sweets, okay?"

"Seriously, cut down on the snacks"

He sat back at the windowsill, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall. He didn't eat that much. Maybe once or twice a week. That only happened when he was so hungry he couldn't take it anymore. But still, his boyfriend was unhappy. But that's okay, because this boy, sitting at the window, knew that his boyfriend was only trying to help him. Trying to shape him into a better form of himself. His boyfriend was honest with him, and even if it did hurt, he was still happy his boyfriend was trying to help. Or was he lying to himself?

Well, he did get hurt a lot. But that's okay, he always apologized for hurting him.

"I'm sorry, I just get hurt whenever you go against my wishes. I love you, and I'm trying to help you."

"Babe, I'm trying to help you, you understand that, right? I'm sorry, I just get angry. I love you."

He always apologized. That's why it didn't hurt as bad. Because he always apologized and loved him. He was just trying to help. And he knew he needed lots of it. So he greatly accepted his boyfriend's advice. This was of course because he knew his boyfriend knew what was best for him. He was older and that of course meant he was wiser, right? He was his first serious boyfriend and he didn't even realize how horribly he was being treated. It started so subtly.

"Sweetie, you're stuffing your mouth too much. Don't want you to choke."

"Maybe cut back a little, those chips aren't healthy."

"You're younger than me. I know more, and I love you. I can make you look and feel better."

He was wise with his words...okay maybe he wasn't. But he knew what was best for his boyfriend...right?

The boy was pulled from his thoughts as he saw a moving truck pull into the parking lot of the apartment complex. He watched curiously as a boy got out of the driver's side and wow...he was handsome. He wondered if he could ever be that handsome.