Capítulo 8: Daño

Jisung almost jumped as he saw the cafe door open. He saw his old best friend step inside and look around before meeting his eyes. Jisung had forgotten Minho's hand was on his knee until he stood, feeling his hand move. Minho had also forgotten his hand was there. The four boys sitting just watched as the two stared at each other, neither of them moving for a minute.

"L-Lixie..." Jisung called and the younger broke, rushing over and throwing his arms around Jisung tightly causing the boy to yelp loudly in pain, causing Felix to jump back, "No! What did I do! I'm sorry!"

"N-No, I just...fuck.." Jisung said as he tried to not show he was in pain.

Felix was quick to catch on and hugged the younger boy again, being gentle this time, "I'm sorry, I should've been more careful. I know you're still with him, I'm sorry."

With that, Jisung started crying, hugging Felix tighter as he buried his face in the younger's shoulder. It also didn't help that Felix had started crying as he held Jisung. Both of them just stayed in the same spot hugging and crying for a while before the other four boys had them sit down, Minho moving seats so Jisung and Felix could sit beside each other and they started talking about what Jisung had missed in Felix's life and vise versa.

"Are you with that guy yet?" Jisung asked, sipping on his water.

"No," Felix shook his head.

"Why not?" Jisung asked.

"I don't think he likes me," Felix said with a shrug, "but what about you, has anything happened that I need to know about?"

"No, I tried talking to him this past weekend and he actually showed me that he doesn't want to break up," Jisung said.

"Okay but what was he saying is the question," Minho now asked, "and did you guys talk on Sunday? Because I forgot there was something I wanted to tell you."

"Yeah, I talked to him on Sunday and he told me he really loves me and is just trying to teach me things. He knows he's my first boyfriend and said he's teaching me how to be the perfect boyfriend." Jisung explained, "but what happened?"

"Monday morning he tried to hit on me," Minho said.

"What?" Chan asked.

"Yeah," Minho nodded.

"What did that piece of shit do?" Felix asked.

"He used some fate pickup line on me like he apparently did with Sungie," Minho started, "I told him it wasn't fate and that we lived in the same building and he started trying to make me laugh I guess. He asked me if the reason I wouldn't give him my number was because he was ugly and I laughed and went, 'yeah, um, it is."

Jisung tried not to, but when Felix laughed, he couldn't help but do the same as Chan spoke, "wow so cold I love that. What was the line though?"

"Something about running into me twice in one week or something like that, but he obviously doesn't really have a good concept of time because I didn't see him twice that week. It was a week or so prior."

"What else happened?" Jisung asked.

Minho shrugged, "I told him that the nice thing would be to tell him that he'll find someone but I already know he has not only one partner, but two."

"Jesus, that's so harsh," Felix said, "I'm so proud."

"I am too," Seungmin said.

"Jisung, please end things with him," Felix said.

"I...I can't..." Jisung said, confusing everyone around him.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked softly.