Capítulo 6: Honestidad

"No, I don't know what you're talking about," Jisung shook his head, fear evident in his eyes.

"Jisung, it's okay," Seungmin softly spoke.

"No! You're lying," Jisung said, "I don't even know a Felix!"

"Jisung, breathe," Minho said softly as he grabbed the youngers hand who flinched, "it's okay."

"No!" Jisung shouted, immediately regretting it, "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled, I'm sorry."

"Sungie it's okay," Hyunjin said and went to grab his hand, but the younger backed away, falling onto the floor and yelping in pain.

"Don't hurt me! Please! I'm sorry, please," Jisung begged, bursting into tears.

The trio were almost in tears at this point, watching the younger. Seungmin tried to approach the boy, but Jisung backed away from him, "please don't hurt me, I shouldn't have shouted I'm sorry, please, I-I'm so sorry.."

"Jisung-" Hyunjin tried softly.

"Please.." Jisung begged, barely able to form words.

Minho crouched down where he was and whispered, "Jisungie, look at me, yeah?"

The boy shook as he looked up and Hyunjin and Seungmin mirrored Minho's movements, Seungmin speaking in the same tone, "you're safe here, no one is gonna hurt you."

"Kangdae is not here," Hyunjin said.

"P-Promise?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, we promise," Seungmin reached his hand out to the boy.

Jisung hesitantly grabbed Seungmin's hand and after he did, he movies closer to the said, boy, throwing his arms around him as he continued crying. Seungmin hugged the boy back, of course being careful as he knew the boy was hurt physically.

🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐

Hyunjin walked into the living room and sat down, handing a water to Jisung, "are you sure you don't want to finish your cheesecake?"

Jisung nodded, "yeah, I need to...to explain now before I get too anxious."

"Okay, take your time," Minho said as himself, Seungmin, and Hyunjin listened intently.

"I met Felix in high school...I was introduced to him as I was the one that needed to show him around the school since our schedules were perfectly matched." Jisung took a deep breath, "one day we went to the mall and I accidentally bumped into Kangdae...and I apologized and he said it was fine. Felix and I walked around for a bit longer before we saw Kangdae again and he gave me some stupid line about how we saw each other twice and it must be fate so he asked for my number and for some stupid reason, I gave it to him."

"Felix told us it was him who encouraged you to go for it," Hyunjin said softly.

Jisung nodded, "it was, but it was my fault for liking him in the first place. I don't blame Felix, so if he thinks that, please hit him for me," the trio laughed at that, "really, I don't blame him. I miss him a lot. And it was my fault we stopped talking because Kangdae convinced me to delete his contact. And I ignored him until he left me alone. I wonder if he got with the guy he always talked about and wonder how he's doing. Are you sure he doesn't hate me?"

"Yes, he misses you too, and no, him and Changbin still aren't together," Seungmin spoke, chuckling softly at the end.

"I started to notice something was wrong whenever I would go to kiss him and he would pull back slightly," Jisung started tearing up again, "eventually I stopped trying. Then, he forgot our two year anniversary, and it wasn't long after that, that he started to..hurt me. He would get mad when I was hanging out with Felix and I told Lix about these things and he said that Kangdae was becoming toxic and I knew he was right, so I brought it up to Kangdae and he flipped out, telling me Felix was putting things in my head and somehow convinced me to delete Felix from my contacts...that hurt me so much more than anything Kangdae has done. He's hurt me so many times and god," Jisung looked at Minho, "you have no idea how many times I've begged in my mind to anyone listening for someone to tell us to quiet down or ask if everything was okay and no one ever came until you moved in."